First Argument?

4:35 pm

4:35 pm

"You wanna come with me to London?" Fanum asked once we pulled up into the drive through of Zaxbys. "I would have to go later than yall go because I have to shoot my music video the day yall leave." I sighed sinking back into the seat feeling tired thinking about my schedule for the next month.

"Oh ok let me know, and what you want off the menu?" He asked as he pulled up to the speaker, "I want the boneless wings and things hot honey mustard flavor with Zack sauce and ranch and a peach tea." I said before going on Instagram.

After Fanum said what he wanted we pulled up to the window. Scrolling on Instagram I see Theshaderoom post paparazzi pics of Fanum and I getting in his car leaving the gas station. "What the hell?" I mumbled under my breath confused because we just came from the gas station.

"What's wrong mami?" Fanum turned to me without responding I show him the post. "They be fast as fuck like how?" I asked in rhetorical way, me and Fanum just bust out laughing. Our laughter die down when we get to the window both of us was hungry at this point. Fanum had just finished a shoot for a AMP vid earlier and I tend to eat when he eats now.

A young boy who looked to be in his teens eyes immediately went wide right when we pulled up. "Yooo Fanum oh my God." He said before covering his mouth in shock. "Yoo wassup lil bro." Fanum laughed before handing him his card to pay for the food.

"Yoo can I take a picture real quick?" He asked handing Fanum his card back, Fanum nodded his head and the boy wasted no time turning around and raising his phone up before taking the picture. "Thank you and just pull right up to the bar they'll bring you ya food." He explained and Fanum did as instructed.

"I love the way you are with ya supporters it's cute." I said genuinely loving the way he interacts with the people who show him an immense amount of support and love for his content. "Yea I mean they really the bros for real I fa show appreciate em." He said and I nodded in response.

"I love you and I'm so glad I met you." I said admiring him and his smile also the way his dimple show. "I love you more hermosa." He smiled before leaning in his hand wrapping behind my neck pulling me in for a kiss.

Though before the kiss could deepen someone knocked on the window. Breaking apart Fanum rolled the window down before taking the food, "Thanks bro." He said and the guy nodded before walking off.

*•*

After eating I convinced Fanum to go to the grocery store to get some groceries because all that eating out when they have a nice kitchen is ridiculous. So now we were in the frozen food aisle, "I want some of that key lime pie right there." He spoke up behind me his hand sliding around my waist.