Bestie Date

Solanas Mom house10:20 am

Solanas Mom house
10:20 am

The next morning I went to my mom's house and stayed there while I got myself together. I didn't say it back, when Fanum said he loved me I couldn't say it back. We only had known each other for a month we aren't even together but I can't deny the fact that I love him too.

I'm just scared of opening my heart again but clearly I already did so we're past that now. The past few days it has been awkward between us to say the least. And it's definitely my fault....

Our texts have been getting shorter our phone calls are basically non existent and it's driving me insane. I mean I'm not his girl so I can't trip or overreact and that alone pisses me off.

"Sis ya good?" Akiel my older brother looked at me after finishing up his cereal, "Ya just thinking, so when is the party supposed to be so I can clear my schedule?" I asked going back to the topic at hand which was my brother and his fiancé Briana's engagement party.

He had finally proposed to her when they were in Jamaica so that was nice it was about damn time honestly. She kept him in the friend zone for about 6 years....

"It's next Saturday and yuh betta be there I dunno wan hear yuh got work." He said pointing his spoon towards me, "Of course I'll be there don't get to threatening me don't make me call Bri." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yuh be on TikTok too much." He rolled his eyes after washing his dishes, "Why yuh even here don't yuh have an apartment to go to?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Don't yuh have a house to go too?" He retorted at me with a sway of his head, I couldn't really say much cus he got me there. "You so sassy." I rolled my eyes.

"Yuh know it now get out my face." He said getting on his phone paying me no mind. "Mmcht don't nobody wanna be in yuh face anyway." I said walking out the kitchen and into the living room sitting on the couch.

I felt my phone buzzing in my hand I got butterflies in my stomach as I excitedly checked the caller id. Seeing the caller not being Fanum I felt disappointed but nonetheless it was fine considering Dearra was calling.

"Bitch why you not at the house?" She asked me looking at me sideways through the phone. "How yuh know I'm not at home wait where yuh at?" I asked seeing she was in the car.

"I just left yo crib so where you at?" She asked, "I'm staying at my mom's for right now." I shrugged then she asked why and I told her so after a while she pulled up.