Tears and hugs

Saturday3:00 am

Saturday
3:00 am

"Who the fuck is calling meh dis damn early?" I groaned as I rolled over to grab my phone off my nightstand. The loud ringing noise pissed me off so whoever it is better have a good ass reason for why they're calling me.

"Hello." I said not looking at the caller id, sitting there for a moment listening to them breathe hard as fuck I just hang up. I don't have time for games. As I move to put my phone back they call again.

Answering the phone I say, "Whoever the fuck this is stop playing on my motherfu-" but was rudely interrupted. "You havent changed a bit....you miss me? I miss you." The voice spoke calmly, I immediately sat up turning my lamp on.

No please no please....was all I could think about. He started laughing and I just hung up and immediately blocked the number. I no longer felt safe my peace was easily interrupted by a fucking phone call.

I had goosebumps my palms were sweaty I felt sick. God I hate him I hate him so much and I don't hate people but him. I started feeling like I was being watched, how did he get my number? I thought to myself.

I moved states, I changed my numbers my emails, I blocked him on all socials how did he manage to get access to me? So many questions were swarming my mind.

Looking around at my environment I made a checklist of possible safety concerns.

• Windows locked and shut
• Doors locked
• Security cameras on
• Garage secure

*•*

Everything I could possibly think of I went around and checked. But as I sit in my bathtub clutching my gun to my chest tears running down my face I still felt vulnerable.

I can't be alone, I can't be here.

I grabbed my backup phone having destroyed the other one I call the only person I thought of in that moment.

Fanum

"Yoo." A tired voice sounded, wiping my face with my pajama shirt sleeve debating if I should hang up or not he spoke up again. "Lana what's wrong my heart?" He asked softly.

"Hey can you uh come get me please?" I asked on the verge of tears again, "I'm on the way, you want me to stay on the phone with you?" He asked.

"Yea if you don't mind." I said as I curled up in my tub hugging my legs. "Nah I don't mind my heart." He said hearing ruffling in the background I calmed a bit, it's probably knowing he's coming that makes me feel better.

While on the phone he kept talking about random things, it was like he knew that's what I needed. And I guess it is cause the tears stopped, my nerves calmed, and my once cold tub felt warmer.

I felt safer just by hearing his voice.

*•*

Once I heard my doorbell ring I checked my camera seeing Fanum. Putting the gun up safely I hurried up and ran downstairs opening the door. "Wassup my heart." Fanum said smiling, without saying anything I quickly wrapped my arms around him.

With no hesitation he wrapped his arms around my small frame. "Im here I'm here." He said as he pulled away, without his warm arms protecting me from the harsh cold I wrapped my arms around myself as an attempt to warm up.

"You cold?" Fanum asked, I nodded my head in response and was about to respond verbally when he spoke again. "Here take my hoodie." He offered.

I was going to decline because I didn't want him to be cold but he took it off anyways. "Thank you Berto." I said as I put it on and I immediately felt warmer and his smell made me feel better safer in away.

He always smelled lik- "Come on mi tesero let's go." He interrupted my thoughts, he walked me over to the passenger side and opened my door for me and I got in. Once the door closed I locked it and relaxed into the seat. I thought about what he said too "mi tesero?" I don't know it sounds cute though.

Fanum got in put his seatbelt on and went to press the button to start the car but he hesitated. "I'm not gonna pressure you to talk I just want you to know whatever you're going through I'm here and I can listen. I just don't like to see you like this." He said.

Looking up from my lap I smiled it wasn't too big or too small but it was genuine. Him showing that he care about me and what I'm going through may be small to everyone else but it was huge for me. I was always the listener never the talker.

So for him to say he will listen to me talk about what is bothering me made me feel good. That's probably selfish but it's the truth, "I get it and I'll tell you I just don't want to talk about it right now." I said.

He nodded his head in response and started the car, as he pulled out of my driveway I leaned my head on the window watching as my house disappear from the rear view mirror.

I thought I moved past it and I was done with everything that had to do with him. Clearly I was wrong, I literally left my house a broken mess because of a phone call. I hate him so much I hate how much of an effect he has on me.

Feeling Fanum touch my hand I look over at him to see him looking at me, not being able to hold eye contact I look down seeing my hand clenched in a fist. I need to stop thinking about him.

Sighing I push him to the back of my mind and relax once more, Fanum seized the opportunity and grabbed my hand waffle style. I smiled and looked at him smiling too, he's so cute I could look at him all day.

As he drove back to his house he held my hand and we sat in comfortable silence. I didn't feel like talking right now and he knew that and he respected it.

It was almost like he understood it like he understood the feeling of not having the energy to speak but you don't want to be alone as well.

And I liked that I loved it actually, because whenever I told someone I didn't feel like talking instead of trying to respect it, and understand why they took it as offense.

But with Fanum it was different what I expected he didn't do, he was different.

Wassup yall im sorry I hadn't posted in so long I just got caught up with a lot of stuff I hope yall liked this chapter tho

Wassup yall im sorry I hadn't posted in so long I just got caught up with a lot of stuff I hope yall liked this chapter tho. <33333