Fanum Tax pt.2

After ransacking Kai's room and debating on which piece Fanum was gonna get, Kai caved and shared it with Fanum

After ransacking Kai's room and debating on which piece Fanum was gonna get, Kai caved and shared it with Fanum. I was just dying the whole time.

Turns out though Kai's chat snitched to Fanum, it's a good thing I already ate my food. "Wait where's the rest of it I saw more?" Fanum asked as he watched Kai cut him a piece of his sandwich he had left.

"Solana ate it apparently I was taking too long or whatever." Kai explained as he gave Fanum his "percent." "Look the food was getting cold you was too busy talking and it doesn't really hit after the second heat up." I defended myself.

"Word though." Fanum said as he dapped me up, his hands are so soft though. Anywho. "I wanna see you try that shit fr." Kai said as Fanum began to eat.

As Fanum adjusted himself in front of the camera he bit into the sandwich. "Yo." He said as he looked at Kai making us laugh.

"God did." Kai said laughing as he moved the bowl, "hold on hold on nigga hold on." Fanum said as he tried to get another bite. "God did that!" Kai exclaimed, "And God still doing nigga!" Fanum yelled excitedly.

"That has to be what heaven taste like Fr wow." I said remembering the flavors and texture of the sandwich shit was immaculate. "Wow." Fanum spoke as he was finishing up, "I know." Kai said agreeing.

"Wow bro but Ight no more I'm on a diet no more." Fanum said getting up and putting the food away and washing his hands. "Was it worth it?" Kai asked him, and I just looked at him like he was crazy. What do you mean of course it was.

"Mmhmm." Fanum mumbled, making me laugh. "Fuck you thought he was finna say....no?" I asked rhetorically. Making them both laugh, "Yo you funny deadass bro." Kai said.

"So what's with the tax Fanum you got everybody scared Kai over here traumatized like what's going on?" I asked Fanum after they hugged, just curious about the situation.

"Bro I'm not traumatized word I just got my guard up." Kai tried to explain himself, "Yeah of course." I told him, "The tax is imposed to keep the world in order for real like wouldn't you share wit ya friends?" Fanum asked me.

"Yea sometimes I mean it depends I don't really share my food, now snacks that's different." I told him, "Word I respect it." He replied.

Right after that Kai started pleading his case to not pay the Fanum tax or to lower his percentage. Which he was successful with, but imagine having to do that though.

After thanking the mafia for snitching Fanum dapped up Kai, and hugged me saying goodbye then he left. After noticing the time being nearly 3 it was time for me to go since I had my GQ interview at 3:30.

"Alright Kai it's been fun but I gotta go." I told him after he called the chat rats for snitching. "Damn for real?" He asked with a sad pouty expression. Ngl he looked crazy making that face.