Vibez & Dates?

Thursday11:05 am

Thursday
11:05 am

"Y'all so cute it's making me sick." Jayda fake gagged, I playfully hit her arm causing us both to laugh. Jayda came over and I was telling her about what's going on with me and Fanum.

She sent me a edit from TikTok of clips with me and Fanum during Kai's stream captioned, "Their chemistry>>>." It was a cute edit not gonna lie, but yeah Jayda was like she was coming over for the tea. So here we are.

"Yeah we talk almost every day and we always end up falling asleep on the phone." I expressed as I calmed down from laughing. "I'm so happy that you're happy cuz, after what happened it's refreshing to see." Jayda said.

"Yeah I know but we aren't together we just talk as friends because we both be needing a break sometimes y'know." I tried to explain, but she just stared at me and laughed.

"Anyways are you coming to my show tonight? I'll give you backstage access." I said, Dearra couldn't come because she went back home to visit her family. So it was just us two right now.

"Yeah and you should invite Fanum." She said smiling, "Well I already did last night, and because I just finished my tour for my last album "Time." I switched the subject.

I know she wants to see me happy, and I'm trying I just don't think I'm ready for another relationship. "The label thinks it's time for a new one which I definitely agree my last one was giving sad girl." I laughed.

"Anyways after the show tomorrow I'm thinking of going to the studio my ideas are flowing right now." I finished, "That's cause you have a muse."
Jayda slyly said. "Girl stop it but Fr are you coming?" I asked.

"Of course is that even a question like be fucking for real." Jayda said, and I immediately scoffed. "You be on TikTok too much." I told her laughing.

" alright girl I gotta go to the warehouse I'll see you later." Jayda said as she got up and hugged me. "Alright lemme walk you out." I spoke as I followed her out and then walked her to her car.

"Oh and by the way Dearra said when she get back this weekend we having the sleepover." She said as she closed her door, "Whatever De says go." I laughed.

After Jayda pulled off, I walked back inside the house to chill for a bit and prep for the show later. Before I could sit down, my phone started ringing. It's Fanum.

"Hey wassup." I said as I answered, "Yooo." He said kind of nervously, before I could ask about it I heard a deep voice and a high pitched one in the back. "Ok what's going on?" I asked.

He started shushing the voices, and then he put the phone back up to show his face. "Yo you free right now I wanna see you?" He asked me as he moved from where he was at before.