Prologue: Mission Failed

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When there was a silence around in the middle of desert valley and make there was an important for the mission that need to terminate him and he was the only way to die for what he doing for the terrorism

When there was a silence around in the middle of desert valley and make there was an important for the mission that need to terminate him and he was the only way to die for what he doing for the terrorism. There was a man who stood right there and he was talking to the scientist and this man was acting like a general for what he was been acting up to and he planning to give an order for what the scientist man to do.

 There was a man who stood right there and he was talking to the scientist and this man was acting like a general for what he was been acting up to and he planning to give an order for what the scientist man to do

General Donald Morden.

General Donald Morden is the main antagonist of the Metal Slug video game series. The death of his wife and daughter led to his rebellion against the Regular Army, forming the Rebel Army, leading numerous successful coup against the world. He is also the Marco Rossi's archenemy and the leader of the Rebel Army.

He is the main antagonist of Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2/X and Metal Slug 7/XX, a major antagonist-turned supporting character in Metal Slug 3, the unseen overarching antagonist of Metal Slug 4 & 5, and a minor antagonist-turned deuteragonist in Metal Slug 6.

Donald Morden was originally a Vice Admiral in the Regular Army Marine Corps. In this time, he has a reputation of being an efficient and honorable officer of the Regular Army, being held in high regard by his troops. He was also a compassionate father to his daughter and a caring husband. However, Morden turned against the Regular Army when his wife and daughter are killed in the Central Park bombing caused by an intelligence failure on the part of the Regular Army.

As he goes crazy, he decides to take revenge on the Regular Army. He self-promoted to a General and created the Rebel Army with dissidents of the Regular Army, and starts to build up power to launch a full-scale attack. After a succession of battles, the Rebel Army outnumber the Regular Army, and earn various victories over them. The regular army then decides to start the production of new weapons and vehicles to turn out the table. After various test the SV-001, nicknamed Metal Slug, is finally put under mass production. However, the production of the tanks is discovered by the Rebels, so they launch an attack to destroy the factories where the SV-001 was being produced and seize the already built ones.