Chapter 5: Abandoned Lab

3rd POV:

On the deepest jungle of mysterious island, (Y/N) with Soap and the survivors began searching for a place to find themselves invulnerable

On the deepest jungle of mysterious island, (Y/N) with Soap and the survivors began searching for a place to find themselves invulnerable. Matsuoka was cutting down the vines when they were making their path on the trial. Kai pauses and sees something a distant away.

Soap: "Ghost, take a look at this!!!!!"

(Y/N) nods for the others to take a look. They head over, and as (Y/N) approaches, he stops to where Soap was looking. Looking down, they find a strange, hollowed-our construction made of sod and branches. Maybe six feet around. Just now noticing the other's stare, Naruse looks down into one of the bowls at her feet, a half-buried nest. It's filled football-sized eggs, laid in a spiral. This isn't the only best she sees. Oribe counts twelve in all, laid out in an oddly symmetrical pattern. The last to arrive, (Y/N) recognizes the species in a horrified instant from before.

(Y/N): "Raptors. I knew they would be a problem."

Soap: "So these things have an eggs too?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep."

And as he says the words, off in the distance, they hear the cry of some herbivores around by the chorus of snarls. They continued to walk to the foliage on their path. Further in the forest, they hear a medium thump and shaking trees which came close.

Naruse: "Did you hear that?"

(Y/N): "I heard that."

Matsuoka: "What was it?"

Soap: "I don't know...but whatever it is...let's stick together alright." He said to them.

They all tracked down right along with the animals as they move in the foliage. Miura became scared and came close to Matsuoka. Kamijo, Jinno, and Kai wondered what caused the shaking from the trees. And ahead of them thick foliage blocks the path to the height of about fifteen feet. But around them, a crashing sound gets louder and closer, the swaying trees shivers right beside them. They all remained still, and above their path, they see a sudden movement.

When (Y/N) with Soap got their guns out and aiming whatever it is coming from the bushes of the jungles and the two operators got their guns out and prepare to shoot right away.

A row of Stegosaurus fins. The spade—shaped fins run along a ridge down in the middle of the animal's back, about three feet tall each. The group became amazed, and the stegosaurus continues on, they get a good look at it through a break in the foliage. It's a large dinosaur with a small head, a thick neck, a huge lumbering body, and a dragging tail with long spikes in it make it a peculiar and unique dinosaur. Stegosaurus is easily one of the best known dinosaurs and is recognized all over the world. It is the largest and most famous member of the stegosaurus family.

 It is the largest and most famous member of the stegosaurus family