Chapter 22: Beasts Of Lake

3rd POV:

Back to Soap.

When Soap told the survivors about he was going to be leader and he make his promise to his partner Ghost that he will be taking care of them and he told them about (Y/N) is still alive and he will be fine out there that he will reunite them back right away. Then Soap was with the operators are driving the boat right and they both were heading out to the jungle and after the boat was run out of engine that Soap with other group of survivors need to take off the boat right away and they both are gonna walking with their feet.

 Then Soap was with the operators are driving the boat right and they both were heading out to the jungle and after the boat was run out of engine that Soap with other group of survivors need to take off the boat right away and they both are gonna...

Soap: "Jesus....what the heck happened here?" He asked himself and make him was walking along with the group of survivors and they both heard there was something else is here and they both heard a bite down from the tree and it looks like it is big. When Soap and the operators got their weapons out and prepare for shoot right away and then the other group of survivors have a question out.

Suzuki: "What was that?"

Soap: "Don't know what it is...but something else is here."

Trevor: "I have the flashlight out and let's see what else is here." He said.

One of the soldier has flashlights to see from the darkness of the forest. A broken branch with leaves from a tree has blocked their way, but then a horny beak tries to pick up the branch. It was a young Triceratops eating the plants from the branch. They all were amazed to see one of the most common dinosaur fossils that have ever walked the Earth. It had a huge frilled head with a medium-sized horns over each eye and a third, smaller horn on its nose.

(A/N: Jurassic Park Telltale Baby Triceratops and also the cover of telltale will be in the same connection to story. Well the Yudon will arrive.)

Suzuki: "It's beautiful. Is it a boy or a girl?"

Marco: "It's a girl. I guess we've lucky that this young fossil was all by herself."

Tarma: "Good point there. We wouldn't want to meet the alpha around here. I'd say she's quiet protective."

Miyasano: "How can you tell?"

Marco: "Well, Tarma and I went on a science trip once to learn about dinosaurs. And the scientists said that family groups emerged even without the usual genetic relationships. Young triceratops, however, joined the family at the moment that—"

Naruse: "Marco! You're ruining it."

Marco: "Oh, right. Sorry."

Soap had wondered what is young Triceratops doing at this time of the night. So (Y/N) had an idea to move the Triceratops out of their path. (Y/N) came closer to the dinosaur and told it to be steady and to remain calm.

Soap: "Easy, girl. Easy now."

He tried to give the Triceratops some attention, but it's still distracted by eating the plants of the branch. There was still plenty of leaves out in the forest that she can eat, she still enjoys eating the branch's greens. Soap tries to push it further, but the body was too heavy it couldn't make a move. Oribe gently stroking the back of the Triceratops slowly with her right arm like petting an animal.