Chapter 11: Affliction

3rd POV:

Meanwhile Later.

In the hotel, Miss Marika, Aoyama, Suzuki, Matsuoka, Miura and Usui have been waiting for the group to come back. Aoyama was being stubborn and impatient. She did not enjoy waiting attentively.

Aoyama: "What on earth is taking them so long?"

Matsuoka: "It intentionally takes a while for them to come back, you know."

Usui was sitting at ease on the bed looking worried needlessly for them.

Suzuki: "What if they were treacherously attacked by something? Shouldn't we got to them?"

Miss Marika: "Right now is best if we all stay together we should not be separated and get ourselves attacked by any dinosaur. It's best if we keep our distance."

Aoyama: "Anything for you!"

Then (Y/N) cautiously opened the door, and all the group came in, little soaked, and Minowa closed the door. (Y/N) came to inform them about the call for rescue to come.

Minowa: "We're back."

(Y/N): "Miss Marika, I obtain something to affirm. We went to the radio tower and called for a rescue team to arrive on this island. But the problem is, the rescue operation should arrive in exactly 2 or 10 days the local minimum."

Marika: "I see. Well, then. Since this island is inhabited by dinosaurs as you said earlier, I hope that you are fully aware of you escorting us through getting off of this island until rescue arrives."

(Y/N) looks at the map and sees that he has marked the park's medical facility is on the map. (Y/N) had feeling that if they'd go, then they would all get killed by dinosaurs or worse.

(Y/N): "We can't leave right now. There are many carnivores along the way. I mean, Kamijo was attacked by a Dilophosaurus, and we were tracked by the other. I'd fear that there might be something else that's bigger than that. Consequently, we should barely stay here in this hotel for the night."

Minowa: "He's right. We'd probably won't survive on our own."

Marika: "Are you saying that not one of us will unwittingly make it out alive? The place you are seeking to lead us, is that place safe, or not?"

Oribe: "He's telling the truth. I believe that the medical facility is considerably safer."

Momosaki: "He's more reliable than you, teacher."

And for a moment, Miss Marika has finally agreed for once that her potential students are being honest, that they will be sheltered to provide the specialized facility. She observes that their decisions might be useful otherwise if they are not cautious, they would regret their actions.

Marika: "Very well. I will stick to your moral decision. We will rest here for the night."

(Y/N): "I am much appreciated, ma'am."

Time Skip Later.

It was heretofore nighttime, and everybody was ready to sleep as they all planned to stay inside the Visitors Center for the night. They were all looking for their spots to sleep in. (Y/N) feeling down a bit. (Y/N) temporarily approached her.

(Y/N): "I'm grieved about earlier."

Naruse: "It's okay. None of this was your fault, (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "But you were trying to help, weren't you?"

Naruse: "Yeah, I was. All that matters is that you accomplished what you can to address help."

(Y/N) smiled at her. She mutually understands that (Y/N) did his best to assist saving the group and luckily they have come so far to get the SOS message while stranded on the island.