Chapter 21: More Survivors/Battle Kraken

3rd POV:

Previously Of Kyochuu Rettou: Dino Crisis.

(Y/N): "I'm fine...but who are you?" He asked her.

Regina: "Regina...I'm Regina."

(Y/N): "Are you the terrorism with General Molden and Dr. Kirk?"

Regina: "No...Dr. Kirk? You mean we capture him..." She said.

(Y/N): "You have him?" He said.

Regina: "Yeah, but I'll explain more later but first we need to move right now before these creatures showing up." She said to (Y/N)

(Y/N): "Right...I'm (Y/N) (L/N) Riley and...people called me Ghost."

Regina: "Ghost? So mysterious mask huh?" She said to (Y/N) with a wink and this make him was blush little bit and the two of them are walking and then they both heard the rumbling sound and something else came here and that is Australis.

(Y/N): "Oh shit." He said in surprise.

Regina: "Oh no." She said.

Australis: "*ROAR*"

Australis: "*ROAR*"

(Y/N): "Fucking run!!!!!!" He shout out and make the two of them were running away from here and they both were heading out to somewhere else safety and they both were running ahead very fast right away and they both were running and keep running. Then the two of them definitely know the Australis right behind at their tail and make them both were running fast as they could right away and they both were running fast as they could right away and (Y/N) was still turn his head to look around and he need to find the other way to distract the Australis behind him and her tail.

 Then the two of them definitely know the Australis right behind at their tail and make them both were running fast as they could right away and they both were running fast as they could right away and (Y/N) was still turn his head to look around ...

When the two of them are running fast as they could going and then (Y/N) was keep running and run as hell and Regina was doing the same thing too...the two of them were running right there and make them both were heading there fast as they could. They both could heard the Australis roar out right behind at them and make them both were keep running fast as they could...then they both were going to there right away.