Chapter 28: Celabrai Attack

3rd POV:

At Night.

When they both got Dr. Kirk with them and they take him back to the cell right away and then they both were make sure that bastard wasn't going to escape right away and it looks like he was stuck there forever and now what else is he gonna do next. Then (Y/N) was reloading the shotgun right away and make him got the weapon on with him and then (Y/N) with the others got everything packing up right now and prepare for leave but the chopper will be arrive here anytime and where.

Capt. Price: "Darn it! The storm is breaking both of us up right now." He said to them.

(Y/N): "Price, what's wrong?" He asked Price.

Capt. Price: "(Y/N), the machine thing isn't work and I need you to go out there and fixing it up." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I know what I'm doing....I'll doing it right away." He said to him and make him was grab the shotgun and he was grab the Glock pistol with him and he is walking out of the living room and he went to the door and he was opened it and make him was open the door that he just got inside there right away and make him was felt rains all over at it. When (Y/N) put the hood on his head and cover the raining at him right away and he was moving up there fast as he could and he was start to working on the machine right away.

(Y/N): "I'm on it right now....I start to working at it." He said to himself and he was working with the machine up right away and then he just chilling by himself and when he finally fixing it and he was sigh out little bit and then he heard a thunderous roar come from the other direction.

Celabrai: "*ROAR*"

When the creature was roar out and make (Y/N) was surprise and he was heard the most thunderous roar come from somewhere else and then (Y/N) just definitely heard of it and he was grab the shotgun out and prepare for the loading it up. Then (Y/N) is grab the scope and he had a night vision on the scope and make him turn his head to look at the scope and he saw there was outside the jungle and make him definitely heard the footsteps sounds of the creature coming here right away.

After he finally saw it and make him saw there was a giant humongous creature and it had a black skin with eyeless and it had mouth with noes and the creature had a twin heads like some kind of black color on it and the skin had a yellow too. When (Y/N) saw the creature was notice at him and he was staring straight toward at him and make him was stepped back away from the creature who was stare at him.

(Y/N): "Price, we got trouble right now." He said.

Capt. Price: "Standby, what is it?"

(Y/N): "Something else is really big coming right at us...and it knows the building where we are here, Price." He said to him and make (Y/N) was heading to there right away and he tried to open the door but he couldn't and he heard the thunderous roar come from the creature and make (Y/N) saw it.

" He said to him and make (Y/N) was heading to there right away and he tried to open the door but he couldn't and he heard the thunderous roar come from the creature and make (Y/N) saw it