Chapter 4: The Survivors

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When they both took them down right away and they both turn their heads to look at each others and nod their heads and then the two of them looking at the survivors.

(Y/N): "Bravo team, I found the survivors....they are here." He said to them in the radio ear.

Tarma: "Copy that, we on our way right now." He said to (Y/N) and the radio was end up right now and he with Soap raise their rifles up at these survivors and make them both surprise and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, hands up!" He said to them and make them both raise their hands up and then Soap told them.

Soap: "Don't move." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then (Y/N) asked them in question.

(Y/N): "Is anyone who can speak our language?" He asked them and make them nod their heads and then he said.

(Y/N): "Good." He said.

Soap: "Are you the students who were got blow up from the airplane?" He asked them and make them both look at each others and nod their heads and then Naruse said.

Naruse: "Yes, we both are....we are the survivors who survive from the airplane." She said to (Y/N) and make him was definitely confirmed it and he walk to them and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright hand me over the I.DS...your student I.DS right now." He said to them and make them both handle the I.DS Japanese to him and make him grab it in his hand and he take a look at their names and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright hands down...we are the rescue team and you guys are going to be safe right now...no need to worry so we are going to take you guys back to your homes with your families right away." He said to them and make them both sigh in relief out.

Soap: "Ghost, take a look at this." He said to (Y/N) and make him was walking to Soap right away and the two of them were looking down at the dead body of dinosaur that they were killing it and they never seen these creatures before and it was big like a lion or tiger. When (Y/N) was report to them with the radio and warn them about there is an animals who are out there and dangerous and they must prepare for the guns right away.

(Y/N): "These things...aren't animals for what we saw...some kind of dinosaurs." He said.

Soap: "Bloody hell, what are these things?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Don't know...but we have to report to Captain Price about-" He tried to said and out of nowhere a raptor screeching out and make the two of them turn their heads to look and (Y/N) saw this and make him push Soap out of the way and he was fall down on the ground. Then (Y/N) goes backflip and make him land his feet down on the ground and (Y/N) take his combat knife out and he goes his fighting stance position.

The survivors gasped out and Soap got up from the ground and he got his gun out and prepare to shoot and he heard (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Wait, Soap. This one's mine." He said to him.

" He said to him