Chapter 13: The Stampede

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Often in the darkness, it was almost dawn in the atmosphere. Everyone was still sleeping. But all of a sudden, a big thump was heard. And it had woken (Y/N) when he hears the second thump. He got up and when to see what made the noise as he slightly open the door. There was a fully-grown Allosaurus just roaming around the forest.

 There was a fully-grown Allosaurus just roaming around the forest

(Y/N) slowly took a step back and he woken up Oribe.

(Y/N): "*Whispering* Oribe. Wake up!"

Naruse has woken up too.

Oribe: "(Y/N)?...what is it?"

(Y/N): "There's something out there. We gotta get out of here."

Naruse: "What do we do?"

(Y/N): "Wake the others and tell them we are leaving." He said to them.

Mutsumi and Chitose woke up everyone, and they all got up. While they were already awake, (Y/N) tells the group that they should get moving to the medical facility where they would be safe. They packed their belongings as they head to the exit. (Y/N) checks to see if the Allosaurus is gone, but it came closer to the palm trees close to the building. (Y/N) warned the operators and the group to remain still while they hear softly growling outside.

Soap: "Shit, what are we going to do?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Don't know...but stick together and waiting for it was walk away."

Trevor: "I have a gun to kill this thing, (Y/N)." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Not now, Trevor." He said to him.

They were all shaking with fear. The allosaurus was about to enter to the other side building, but it was interrupted by a loud roar that was heard for miles. It had gotten the Allosaurus's attention and it went to the opposite direction and walked away. Everyone sighed and relief. And they all made it to the other side and they all made their way through the forest landscape.

 And they all made it to the other side and they all made their way through the forest landscape

Meanwhile, the group were walking along the path, with (Y/N) in the lead. They all stopped as they see two paths and wondered which way to go.

Aoyama: "So which way do we choose?"