Chapter 16: The Facility

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N) told the group that he had found human footprints that were visible at the entrance to the facility, and he theorizes that it was the group that was separated from the stampede and that they got here before they did. So they all searched the building for Miss Marika, Momosaki, Aoyama, Minowa, Nadia, Fio, Eri, and Jinnou.

While searching, (Y/N) sees a secret door that leads to the other side of the medical room, they all went down there to see if the group was in there. This secret room was a creation lab in ruins. Then Suzuki heard an object fell from inside the door. She opens the door and then she sees something and let out a scream. The others heard that it came from Suzuki, they went to where she was. (Y/N) asked why she screamed and what happened. Suzuki pointed slowly as her finger was shaking with horror. They looked at where she was pointing to. They see a visible corpse up on the roof, with a noose around the neck. It was an scientist, in which they have founded hanged. They were all shocked to see the corpse found in the room.

(Y/N): "Tch, this guy is already dead." He said.

Soap: "He was suicide himself." He said.

Kai: "W-W-What happened to that guy?!"

(Y/N): "It's an scientist from General Morden...i-I don't know this happened though." He said and walking toward to the body was hanging and make sure that he need to search for anything and he grab something from white coat's pocket and he had an card and he was take a look at it.

(Y/N): "Huh....seems like he was still dead using the card." He said.

Soap: "So General Morden with Dr. Kirk was here earlier." He said.

Miura screamed as she was afraid and ran back upstairs to where they entered. They followed her along the way. They all took breaths. Kai clenched his fists and banged the wall in anger.

Kai: "Dammit!" He said in anger

(Y/N): "Calm down! Just forget about what we all saw, and just focus on finding the other group."

Soap: "Right, lad...we need to thinking about this situation." He said.

Suzuki: "We're not gonna end up like that guy, are we!?"

Kai: "*Shivers with chills * That's gonna give me nightmares."

As they were walking around the facility from different areas to another, they were keep searching for the group, but finally they found one of the missing classmates in which they had heard a scream from where they were. They found Kamijo, Jinno, Nadia, Eri, Fio, and Miyano.

Miyano: "We heard some screaming from where we were to another room. What happened?"

(Y/N): "Uhhh...let's just say that you guys have followed the scream, mate."

Jinnou: "Where are the others?" She asked them.

Kai: "That's why we came here to search for the other group."

Jinnou: "Wait, you're not angry at us, are you?"

Naruse: "We'll be alright if we could find everyone here."

Miyano: "Well then let's look for the others. We were separated from searching for things that we need."

So they were looking for the others from another room, and they finally found Miss Marika, Momosaki, and Aoyama as they have been reunited from separation and they all gathered as a full group.

Kai: "It was lucky that you guys get here before us."

Aoyama: "Oh we did, thanks to the teacher. She's found hope that's come so far."