Chapter 18: Miaplacidus Attack/Miaplacidus V.S Australis

3rd POV:

Previously Of Kyochuu Rettou: Dino Crisis.

Naruse: "Don't ever have me worried like that again."

(Y/N): "I'm sorry. I was only trying to be a brave man."

Naruse: "You already are brave."

Oribe came to (Y/N), smiling and wiping tears off her face. Everything went well.

Jinnou: "He's a strong-willed bastard." She said and when they both were chilling and before the moment that they both heard a loud thunderous roar to somewhere and make them both surprise for what they heard of it.

Miaplacidus: "*ROAR*"

Making everybody shocked hear a roaring.

Then a monstrous, deafening roar was heard. It sounded like a mixing of the low guttural sounds of lion and a lengthened cry of large bird. Everyone turns towards the sound and freezes.

Jinnou: "What was that?"

Suzuki: "It sounded like it came from outside."

Soap: "an Australis?"

(Y/N): "I don't think so, Soap. It's sounded bigger."

(Y/N) hardly recognizes the sound from outside.

Soap: "I'll go check outside, mate."

He went outside the entrance and sees that there was nothing but darkness and rain. He then puts on his night-vision goggles to see more clearly, the vision as green, and in his goggles he sees a theropod body with a huge sail-like fin on its back. 

This sail was made from spines that come out of the top of the backbones of all dinosaurs and all other backboned animals. And as he sees a big dinosaur. Soap slowly backs away as he terrified of seeing the Miaplacidus looking directly at him.

 Soap slowly backs away as he terrified of seeing the Miaplacidus looking directly at him

Miaplacidus: "*GROWLING*"