𝕮⃟Hapter 26

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 26: THIS CROWN PRINCE ISN'T WORRIED AT ALL

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

In fact, the number of spiritual plant species required for the enhancement potion was slightly fewer than that for the healing potion, but the research difficulty was by no means lower.

The healing potion could be considered relatively mild among all potions, and the required attributes of the spiritual plants were also gentle. However, the same couldn't be said for the enhancement potion. A slight mistake could result in an explosion far beyond what the healing potion could compare to.

Therefore, during the process of refining the enhancement potion, Xiao Qingyang's face was almost never free from anxiety. He didn't even dare to wear new clothes because each explosion could transform him instantly from a runway model to a beggar disciple. It wasn't until the recipe for the enhancement potion was researched that he finally put an end to these dark days.

"I finally managed to refine it." Xiao Qingyang looked at the pale blue potion in his hand, feeling both emotional and excited.

Even in his previous life, when he first learned to refine the enhancement potion, it wasn't as difficult as it was now. But fortunately, the result was good.

This was an enhancement potion. Drinking it would make his body stronger, and when combined with exercise, his physical strength would definitely increase significantly.

Because of the success with the previous two healing potions, Xiao Qingyang couldn't wait to pour the enhancement potion into his mouth. He was truly fed up with his weak current physique.

However, the moment the potion entered his oral cavity, Xiao Qingyang felt as if millions of ants were crawling all over his body. It started with a tingling sensation, followed by tiny stings that caused him to let out an uncontrollable scream.

"Ah!" Xiao Qingyang couldn't hold himself up any longer and collapsed straight to the ground, groaning in pain.

Long Jingze had been meditating with his eyes closed, but he immediately opened them upon hearing Xiao Qingyang's agonizing scream. The scene before him made his eyes turn bloodshot with anger.

"Roar!" Long Jingze quickly ran to Xiao Qingyang's side and tried pushing him with his small paws, but Xiao Qingyang didn't respond at all. His brow furrowed in pain, and he lay there, suffering.

Long Jingze desperately wanted to lift Xiao Qingyang onto the bed, but with his current small stature, he couldn't even manage to push him. All he could do was turn around and run downstairs to find the old steward.

When the old steward arrived, Xiao Qingyang was almost drenched in sweat from the pain, curled up on the ground like a tiny, pitiful figure that evoked great sympathy.

"Young Master!" The old steward was taken aback upon seeing the situation and quickly had the robot assist in lifting the young master onto the bed. He then activated the inspection mode to conduct a full-body examination.

During the wait, both the old steward and Long Jingze were anxious. One didn't know what exactly had happened in Xiao Qingyang's room, while the other knew but couldn't articulate it. They could only worry helplessly.

After the robot completed its examination and indicated that Xiao Qingyang's body had no problems, in fact, it was even better than before, the old steward and Long Jingze didn't believe it. After all, Xiao Qingyang was still lying in bed, groaning in pain. How could there be no issues at all?