𝕮⃟Hapter 93

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 93: SACRIFICING EVEN LIVES HERE

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"It seems that there aren't many mutant beasts around here," Xu Kaiyang reported to everyone after his investigation.

"They might have already been snatched by other teams ahead of us," Guo Lingqi speculated.

This path is also one of the routes leading to the endpoint. It's certain that other teams have already been here, so the prey left for them naturally becomes scarcer.

"What should we do then? If we can't find any prey, are we just going to guard these few points for the next few days?" Xu Kaiyang said with a worried expression.

Their current score is indeed considerable, but the score rankings are ever-changing. In the blink of an eye, you could be pushed down by other teams.

Moreover, they can't see the leaderboard themselves, nor do they know how many teams are ahead of them and by how much.

Therefore, they can only strive to obtain as many points as possible.

With five days left until the end of the training, they will find far fewer mutant beasts than before. Once the five days pass, they won't even know which position they've dropped to on the leaderboard.

"Are you stupid? Who still focuses on those mutant beasts now? Of course, the main source of points in these final days is snatching them from other teams. Even if you kill mutant beasts every moment, the points you earn won't compare to snatching a team," Li Ying looked at Xu Kaiyang with a look of "idiot."

Upon hearing this, Xu Kaiyang realized that he had fallen into a misconception. However, Li Ying's impolite words made him feel itchy and had an urge to fight with him.

"Stop arguing, the prey is coming," Shen Yu hastily interrupted the pointless quarrel between the two idiots and exchanged a glance with the other teammates.

After nearly a month of getting along, their understanding and cooperation had improved greatly. With just a single glance, they understood what the other wanted to convey.

As a result, Chen Yihan led his team to quickly hide in the jungle, leaving only Xiao Qingyang and the others in the open. This was the strategy they had discussed between the two teams.

Because having both teams together drew too much attention, after encountering several instances where other teams would flee upon seeing them, the two teams devised a strategy to deal with this.

Once they spotted another team approaching, the two teams would take turns with one team hiding in the shadows while the other stood in the open to attract the incoming team.

When the team in the open engaged in a battle with the opponents, the team in the shadows could seize the opportunity to strike, either through a surprise attack or by openly joining the fight, ultimately claiming the team that was treated as prey.

The two teams had already coordinated in this manner many times, and this time it happened to be Xiao Qingyang's team standing in the open, which coincided with Xiao Qinglan's expectations.

Therefore, when Xiao Qinglan's team spotted Xiao Qingyang's team, they strolled over with great confidence, appearing very self-assured.

"This team seems strong, everyone should be cautious," Lin Weiran cautioned.