𝕮⃟Hapter 91

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 91: EARNED POINTS GALORE

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Xiao Qingyang hurriedly jumped down from the tree and walked to the side of the rhino beast, gently patting its back to calm its emotions.

"These are all my friends. You can't attack them," Xiao Qingyang earnestly admonished Xiao Yi.

Upon hearing this, Xiao Yi instantly deflated and continued lying motionless on the ground. “It's really a pity that they can't eat these prey. Such a distressing situation,” Xiao Yi thought to himself.

As Lin Weiran and the others saw Xiao Qingyang's actions, their eyes widened in astonishment, unable to believe what they were witnessing.

"What... What's going on?" Xu Kaiyang hurriedly asked Liu Jiaming, who followed closely behind.

Liu Jiaming briefly explained the situation to everyone, of course, filtering out some obviously unrealistic descriptions that he had heard from Su Zihan.

"Wow, Qingyang, you're amazing! You can actually tame a rhino beast," Xu Kaiyang couldn't find the right words to express his admiration for Xiao Qingyang.

Although he had seen people tame mutant beasts before, those beasts were mostly taken away and raised from a young age, undergoing extensive training before they would listen to humans, and even then, they could only understand a few commands.

But someone like Qingyang who managed to tame a third-tier mutant beast in less than half a day was truly commendable. Xu Kaiyang initially wanted to question Xiao Qingyang about how he managed to tame the rhino beast, but Lin Weiran spoke up first.

"It's getting late. Let's make do and spend the night here. We'll leave when it's dawn."

According to the original plan, they were supposed to rest and recharge tonight, then go find rhino beasts for their rhino horns the next day. They had already found their camping site.

However, plans couldn't keep up with the changes. The rhino beast arrived earlier, and their designated campsite became a makeshift arrangement. They were forced to deal with the rhino beast herd overnight, and every team member was exhausted.

If they hadn't pushed themselves to search for the remaining team members and prevented anyone from falling behind, everyone would have probably fallen asleep on the spot.

Fortunately, the outcome was good. No one died, and the injuries were not too severe. After taking healing potions, they were mostly back to normal, and they even completed the task of obtaining ten rhino horns ahead of schedule, with all team members gathering together.

As they relaxed, drowsiness immediately swept over them. They no longer had the energy to search for a new camping site, so Lin Weiran instructed everyone to rest where they were.

"Go ahead and sleep, I slept for a few hours earlier and I'm not tired now. I'll keep watch for you," Xiao Qingyang took the initiative to shoulder the task of keeping watch.

With his spiritual awareness and Xiao Yi by his side, it would be easy to keep everyone safe during the night.

"I also slept earlier, I'll keep watch with Qingyang," Su Zihan and Gu Xiaotian quickly added.

Lin Weiran and the others were extremely exhausted. The battle with the rhino beasts had taken a toll on them, and if they didn't rest now, it would certainly affect their progress the next day.