𝕮⃟Hapter 67

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 67: FRESHMAN TRAINING

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"Wei Ran, Qingyang, Xiaotian, have you all formed teams for the freshmen training?" Xu Kaiyang asked as he saw everyone gathered in the dormitory.

"Not yet," Lin Weiran shrugged in response.

Gu Xiaotian also shook his head, while only Xiao Qingyang wore a puzzled expression and asked, "What's the freshmen training?"

The others were already accustomed to Xiao Qingyang's "ignorance" and explained to him, "Every year, one month after the freshmen enroll, the school organizes a freshmen training, similar to military training. Each team consists of ten members, with at least two superhumans, two students from the Mecha Warrior program, one student from the Pharmaceutical or Spirit Plant Cultivation program, one student from the Mecha Maintenance program, and the remaining four spots can be filled with students from other majors."

Although it was just a training exercise for the freshmen, rewards were also offered. The teams that ranked in the top three would receive generous rewards.

Therefore, many teams were formed based on the pursuit of rewards. Apart from the essential requirements, the remaining four members of the team were usually students from the superhuman or Mecha Warrior programs. This enhanced the team's combat effectiveness and increased their chances of winning.

While students from the Pharmaceutical or Spirit Plant programs were popular within the school and in other competitions, they were not as sought after in the freshmen training.

After all, everyone was a newly enrolled student, and even if the students from the Pharmaceutical or Spirit Planting Programs would become pharmacists in the future, it didn't matter during the freshmen training. They were just ordinary individuals who would lower the overall combat strength of the team.

Therefore, apart from the mandatory inclusion of one student from the Pharmaceutical or Spirit Planting program, there were hardly any remaining spots.

Fortunately, the number of students in these two majors was relatively small, so they could usually find a team. Otherwise, it would be embarrassing to be left behind.

"According to the school's regulations, what about students from other majors who can't meet the mandatory requirements?" Xiao Qingyang asked.

"Students who cannot form a team based on the requirements will have a special instructor come to the school for their military training. However, it's not as exciting as going on an off-campus expedition. This planet, aside from the area occupied by our academy, also has a large forest in the southern hemisphere. According to the seniors, there are many fierce beasts and abundant resources there. The freshmen training is usually held there, but it's restricted to the outskirts, and entry into the deeper parts is not allowed," Lin Weiran explained.

The exact location of this entire planet is unknown to everyone. Even on the Empire's map, there is no marking for it. However, this planet does indeed belong to the Empire, more precisely, to the royal family. It has been generously offered by the royal family as the territory for the military academy.

Aside from the part where the academy is built, other areas have been altered. The extremely dangerous beasts have been eradicated. After all, this planet serves as the place where the Royal Military Academy nurtures talents. They cannot allow these talents to become prey for wild beasts before they have a chance to grow.