𝕮⃟Hapter 116

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 116: XIAO QINGYANG SKIPS CLASS

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

During this trip into the secret realm, everyone obtained a considerable amount of pills. However, most of the pills in Xiao Qingyang's possession were not considered precious, as he used to treat them like candy.

Yet, there was a small portion of top-grade pills, like the one Xiao Qingyang held in his hand – the Premium Strengthening Pill. Consuming it and refining it would directly restore his physique to its peak state from his previous life.

"Are you really giving this to me? It's a top-grade pill," Xiao Qingyang confirmed with everyone again.

“Wh-”

Before Xu Kaiyang could finish speaking, Long Jingze directly intervened, "The pills we encountered together naturally belong to everyone, and besides, you just need this one. It's rightfully yours," Long Jingze said gently to Xiao Qingyang. However, when he looked at the others, his gaze was no longer so gentle; it carried a subtle warning.

"That's right, it's rightfully yours. This one is too few; why not take the whole bottle as well?" Gao Lingqi and the others, understanding Long Jingze's implication, hurriedly nodded in agreement.

Xiao Qingyang declined their offer for an additional bottle of pill and said shyly, "Thank you all, but this one is enough for me."

If it wasn't the Premium Strengthening pill, which was greatly beneficial for enhancing his physique, he wouldn't even take one.

Though the pills were discovered together, and each person had their share, Xiao Qingyang had many more pills in his Qiankun bag and naturally didn't want to take away more from others. These pills were also extremely useful for everyone else.

Unfortunately, despite having many pills in his Qiankun bag, he didn't have any top-grade strengthening pills.

Oh well, once he refines more pills, he can distribute them to everyone. Xiao Qingyang silently thought to himself.

They had been inside the secret realm for seven days, gaining a lot. The time to leave the secret realm was approaching, and Xiao Qingyang was eager to return and refine the strengthening pill.

Once he refines this pill, his physique will recover to the peak level of his previous life. Then, in the future school competitions, he wouldn't hold back Long Jingze.

As soon as the time inside the secret realm expired, they would be immediately expelled, even if they didn't want to leave.

"No wonder so many people want to enter the secret realm. It's truly wonderful inside. We've only stayed for seven days, but I feel so comfortable, just like soaking in a hot spring," Xu Kaiyang stretched lazily and said languidly.

Xiao Qingyang smiled but didn't say anything. The spiritual energy inside the secret realm was much denser than outside, and even for non-cultivators, soaking in such spiritual energy was extremely beneficial for the body.

"Moreover, we've gained so many treasures." Gao Lingqi looked at the treasures in his spatial ring and grinned foolishly.

"Make sure to keep these treasures safe and don't tell anyone else; otherwise, they'll surely be snatched away," Shen Yu jokingly cautioned everyone.

In reality, there was no need for him to caution them, as everyone would protect these treasures. After all, their level upgrades relied on these treasures, especially the pills, which they wouldn't utter a word about.