𝕮⃟Hapter 48

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 48: OUTSIDERS

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"Wait for me to come back."

It has been exactly three days since Long Jingze uttered those words and disappeared.

Every day, Xiao Qingyang would sit on the steps in front of the main gate, gazing blankly ahead. It seemed as if he was looking at his spirit cultivation field, yet also peering through it at something else.

The old butler stood behind, observing the visibly downcast young master, his eyes filled with concern.

"Young Master, it's time for dinner. Today, I made your favorite sweet and sour spare ribs," the old butler composed himself, concealing his worried expression from Xiao Qingyang, and spoke.

During the first attempt, Xiao Qingyang didn't hear the old butler's voice until the second try, when he finally snapped back to reality.

"Okay, Grandfather Du, I'm coming." Xiao Qingyang hastily got up and followed the old butler back to the dining hall.

Seeing the table filled with sumptuous dishes, Xiao Qingyang was somewhat surprised and asked, "Grandfather Du, is today a special day? Why did you prepare so many dishes?"

"It's not a special day, I just thought that Young Master would enjoy them. I ended up making more without realizing it," the kind-hearted old butler replied with a smile.

A warm current spread through Xiao Qingyang's heart, and his mood improved slightly.

Watching the young master eat obediently, the old butler's wrinkled lips trembled as if he wanted to say something, but hesitated.

He wanted to comfort the young master, but he also worried about touching on a painful subject and making him even sadder.

Apart from the two of them, there was no one else on this planet.

At first, the young master was resistant and extremely despondent. However, the arrival of Little Golden Dragon brought him much joy.

Although the old butler initially didn't want to raise Little Golden Dragon, considering that no one knew whether the animals on this planet posed a threat to humans, he didn't stop it when he saw how happy it made the young master.

As it turned out, Little Golden Dragon's arrival did bring them a lot of happiness, and the old butler truly regarded Little Golden Dragon as part of their family.

But who could have known that one day, Little Golden Dragon would disappear without a trace?

At first, the old butler thought that Little Golden Dragon was just mischievously playing outside and would come back in the evening. Similar situations had occasionally happened before. However, when evening came, Little Golden Dragon still hadn't returned.

The next day, seeing how worried Xiao Qingyang was, the old butler joined him in searching for the entire day with the help of a robot, but they still couldn't find Little Golden Dragon.

Now, it was already the third day, and there was still no sign of Little Golden Dragon. Witnessing Xiao Qingyang's profound disappointment, the old butler couldn't help but feel uneasy.

Little Golden Dragon used to stick by Xiao Qingyang's side all the time. No matter what Xiao Qingyang did or where he went, Little Golden Dragon would always follow along. How could it forget to come back this time?