𝕮⃟Hapter 111

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 111: NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"Get up and continue," Long Jingze said to the four people lying on the ground.

"I won't get up," Bai Mingzhe stubbornly refused to budge. He preferred to stay lying on the ground, knowing that as long as Xiao Qingyang was present, the boss wouldn't openly beat him up.

Even though he knew that the boss was currently in a good mood, getting up would only lead to a beating. So, he'd rather stay on the ground and act stubborn, rather than endure punches.

Although he knew that the boss might settle the score with him once Xiao Qingyang left, he preferred to postpone the beating as much as possible.

The others seemed to share the same idea as Bai Mingzhe this time. They made it clear that they were used to it and didn't mind this one time.

Long Jingze had no choice but to return to Xiao Qingyang's side. He looked at the admiration shining in Xiao Qingyang's eyes and found it quite satisfying.

"Let me teach you some combat skills. Your body is still too weak; you need more training," Long Jingze said.

Although the physique of an alchemist was naturally weaker, gasping for breath after walking a short distance, Long Jingze couldn't help but feel sorry for Xiao Qingyang.

Long Jingze's decision coincided with Xiao Qingyang's. Ever since he arrived in this world, he had been training his body, using enhanced potions and elixirs. His physique had now reached Grade B, which was considered above average in this world.

However, compared to his physique in his previous life, there was still a significant gap. If there were other methods to enhance his physique, he wouldn't miss the opportunity.

Moreover, during the recent fight between Long Jingze and Bai Mingzhe, the techniques they used were completely new and different from the techniques in their era.

The cultivation world was not solely made up of cultivators; there was also a group of people who couldn't absorb spiritual energy and practiced martial arts known as martial cultivators.

Martial cultivators focused on physical strength. The higher their level, the stronger their physical attributes would be. At a certain point, their bodies could even be used as treasures, impervious to knives and spears.

The techniques used by Long Jingze and the others in their recent battle resembled the martial arts practiced by martial cultivators, but they were not exactly the same.

"Okay," Xiao Qingyang smiled and agreed.

Seeing Long Jingze bringing Xiao Qingyang into the training ground, Bai Mingzhe and the other three quickly got up from the ground, making room for the two of them. They were also quite amazed at the situation.

"What? The boss isn't even planning to let Xiao Qingyang off?" Bai Mingzhe couldn't believe his eyes.

Their boss actually brought Xiao Qingyang into the training ground?

Out of the four of them, they had been with the boss for the longest time and considered themselves the ones who understood him the best.

Their boss was always eager for a fight, especially in the training ground. They had never seen him do anything other than training or teaching in that place.