𝕮⃟Hapter 80

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 80: BEGGAR'S CHICKEN

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"The previous arrangement has changed. Apart from Li Ying, the remaining superhumans and mecha warriors will form teams of two, cooperating with each other with safety as the priority and the mission as secondary," Lin Weiran earnestly advised.

Among the mutants, aside from Li Ying, all the others are land-based beast-form mutants, powerful in terrestrial combat but helpless against flying creatures. On the other hand, mechas can fly in the air.

Therefore, by pairing mutants with mechas, their strengths and weaknesses complement each other, allowing them to confront the Flame Bird together.

Xiao Qingyang, Gu Xiaotian, and Zheng Kainan still followed the original plan and stayed in a safe location.

Before the team set off to confront the Flame Bird, Xiao Qingyang distributed some healing potions to the others, instructing them to immediately take the potions if they were injured.

Although his healing potions were not very effective for severe injuries, they worked well for minor wounds.

Many people outside would hardly seek treatment for minor injuries, allowing them to heal naturally, enduring a bit of discomfort. They were reluctant to use higher-level healing potions, and it was impractical to carry a large quantity of lower-level potions since storage space was limited.

However, minor injuries should not be underestimated as they could accumulate and become fatal. Xiao Qingyang's low-level healing potions played a role in such situations.

"Qingyang, thanks a lot," Xu Kaiyang said with his healing potion, smiling from ear to ear.

"Thank you," the others also expressed their gratitude.

Although they hadn't found many spirit plants for Xiao Qingyang along the way, they had found far more spirit plants than the potions they could produce. Thus, they had gained a significant advantage.

"No need to be polite. You guys will charge forward and fight at the front, while I can only do this much," Xiao Qingyang replied with a smile. He then made a cheering gesture to encourage everyone. "Go for it! We'll be waiting here for your return."

"We'll return with victory," Xu Kaiyang said confidently.

While Xiao Qingyang and the others were positioned at the rear, they didn't dare to stray too far from the main force. After all, the forest was full of dangers. If they encountered any danger while being too far away, their teammates wouldn't be able to come to their rescue in time.

Of course, they didn't want to get too close either, as it would risk being discovered by the Flame Bird.

"I wonder how they are doing over there," Gu Xiaotian anxiously said, his eyes fixed on the front, as if he could see the situation ahead through the flowers and trees.

Seeing his anxiety, Xiao Qingyang hurriedly reassured him, "Don't worry, they will be fine. It's just a few Flame birds. They are so capable; they will definitely come back safely."

"You're right, not to mention that they have the healing potions Qingyang provided. Even if they get injured, they can receive prompt treatment. Xiaotian, don't be too anxious," Zheng Kainan joined in to comfort everyone.