𝕮⃟Hapter 82

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 82: THE PLAN FOR TRAINING

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Of course, they naturally carried nutrition supplements with them, but occasionally they wanted to improve the taste, so they would go hunting and roast some prey to eat.

However, not everyone had the skill for it. Most people would end up burning the meat to a crisp, rendering it inedible. But the wild chicken was different. Its preparation method differed from roasting meat, but it was much simpler. Even a novice shouldn't make it inedible.

Moreover, the finished product was so fragrant and delicious that it became an essential skill for them when traveling.

Xiao Qingyang had saved their stomachs while they were away, and they were grateful!

Therefore, during the following month of training, almost every day, everyone had to eat a wild chicken, and each person had one.

Apart from completing missions and earning points by hunting mutant beasts, their primary activity was hunting and killing wild chickens. Eventually, the wild chickens would flee upon hearing the footsteps of humans, making it much more difficult for them to find them.

Of course, these are stories for later.

After eating their fill and resting enough, they continued on their journey to hunt the Flame Bird. They still needed four Flame Feathers to complete their mission, which meant they had to battle at least four Flame Birds.

However, with their previous experience in fighting the Flame Bird, their efficiency greatly improved when facing them again.

Before nightfall, they not only completed the task of acquiring the Flame Feathers but also captured many additional Flame Birds. Each of these would be calculated as two points. Besides, they also hunted many first-level mutant beasts and gained points from them.

Since they had already ventured into the interior of the forest to hunt Flame Birds, going back to camp by the river would only waste time. Moreover, the next day they had to find the gathering place of the Snowflake Rabbits, which was even farther from the river.

Therefore, in the end, they decided to spend the night in the forest. However, they had to remain highly vigilant throughout the night because the danger level was much higher compared to the riverside.

Even though they decided to stay in the forest for the night, they still tried to find a relatively large open space, making it easier to keep watch.

"Let's join the night watch team tonight," Xiao Qingyang suggested proactively. "You've all fought hard during the day, so rest more."

"Yeah, we're counting on you to continue fighting tomorrow, so you need to get enough rest. It won't do if you're not well-rested," Zheng Kainan added.

Although Gu Xiaotian didn't speak, he always followed Xiao Qingyang's lead.

Everyone agreed that Xiao Qingyang's suggestion made sense, and considering the unsafe environment they were in, having an extra person provided more security. So, no one objected.

"Let me arrange the night watch list later, and now let's discuss tomorrow's plan," Lin Weiran gathered everyone together and said.

"Tomorrow, we will definitely hunt Snowflake Rabbits. They are first-level mutant beasts. I suggest we hunt more of them to earn more points," Liu Jialiang proposed.