𝕮⃟Hapter 81

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 81: A SCENE OF GREAT AROMA

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"Hmm?" One of the members from the other team, who had been noticed and avoided by Xiao Qingyang, suddenly stopped in his tracks and called out with confusion.

"A-Xuan, what's wrong?" his teammate asked upon seeing the situation.

A-Xuan, a boy in the team, looked around and said, "I sensed someone ahead just now, but now I can't sense them anymore."

"They can't be sensed anymore? Have they already left?" his teammate continued to inquire.

A-Xuan scratched his head and replied, "Probably. Unless they've become powerful enough to completely conceal their presence, it's likely that they have indeed left."

"If they've left, then they've left. After all, this has just begun, and the other teams won't have many points either. It's better for us to wait until they accumulate more points before we strike. That way, we can earn more points ourselves," said a burly, muscular boy in the team, exuding a mischievous grin.

During the training process, there were three ways to earn points.

One was through tasks assigned by the school, which yielded more points than hunting beasts of the same level.

Another was by hunting beasts of different levels and obtaining corresponding points.

The third way was by eliminating other participating students or teams. The eliminator could acquire all the points of the eliminated student or team, making it the fastest way to earn points.

However, as the training tasks had just been assigned, everyone was still on their way to earn points. Each individual or team had only obtained a few points so far, and unless they encountered each other directly, nobody would go after other teams to eliminate them.

"A-Hui is right. Our main task now is to complete the tasks assigned by the school. As for seizing points, we can consider it later," the captain of this team finally spoke up.

"Then let's leave this place first. The Flame Birds here should have already been eliminated by the previous team. We need to search for other Flame Birds," A-Xuan suggested and received unanimous agreement from everyone.

Thus, this team arrived quickly and departed just as swiftly. Even before the Beggar Chicken could escape Xiao Qingyang's spiritual detection range, they had already left.

"They should have already left. We're safe," Xiao Qingyang reported to everyone.

"That's good. Otherwise, if we fought with the Flame Birds and then had to fight other teams, we'd definitely be exhausted," Xu Kaiyang said as soon as he heard they were safe, immediately finding a nearby spot to sit down.

Even the strongest of ability users would feel tired after fighting continuously for a whole morning.

They were currently in the process of training, where they could encounter danger at any time and place. Therefore, they needed to maintain a good state and adjust immediately if something was off. They had to seize opportunities to rest whenever possible in order to prepare for the upcoming dangers.

"You all take a rest first. Kainan and I will prepare lunch right away," Gu Xiaotian quickly took out the dishes and partially prepared food from the spatial button. Since they had been inside for a short time, the food was still hot.