Loba x Bangalore I got you...

Bangalore's pov- I really thought Loba wasn't it for me.. she always flirted with Valkyrie.. but if I think about it.. I broke up with her so I have to talk to her about this..but not right now.. I look at my phone and I think about calling her.

I grab my phone and call her anyway. After 2 rings, she answered. "Hello?" Loba asked, "Hey Loba this is Bangalore, um.. I wanna ask you.. can we.. have dinner together..?" I was praying that she'd say yes. "Of course Anita... at what time exactly?" I smile "at 2." I say, "wonderful! See you soon." she hangs up. I can't believe she said yes. I thought she'd say no.

But hey it's like a date. I am so happy she said yes. It was 1 o clock so I took a shower, put on some nice shorts and a tank top, and sprayed some perfume. I brushed my hair carefully because I didn't want to brush the curls out. I put on a jacket to go with the look. I look at the time and it's 1:k pm. I put my brush down and open the door and lock it behind me. I start walking towards the car and I start driving there.

Loba's pov- I was a little early but I didn't really care. It was now 1:45. I sat there tapping my nails on the table.

"Would you like to order or your not ready?" The woman asked me. I look up. "Oh no." I chuckle " I am not ready" she leaves and I look back at my nails, tapping on the table. "Am I late?" I look up to see Bangalore. "No Anita. I am early." I chuckle a little. "Uh.. I brought you out here to um.. tell you something." Bangalore looks at me. I smile. "Spell the tea." I say smiling. "I um.. I am in love with you.." I smile and held her hand. "I am too, and you have no idea how long I waited for you to say that." I say, looking at Bangalore. After dinner we paid and then walked out.

"Tomorrow can I come over?" Bangalore asked me. I smile and pull her by her tank top and she leaned in closer to me, and I kissed me . " of course darling. Talk to you later my love." I say, turning around to walk away. While am walking I look back to see her gone. I smile and continue walking home.

We don't talk about the picture...