(Sick) Valkyrie x Rampart. Love birds? (They already datin)

Rampart's pov- I was having fun in a match with Loba and Bangalore. I pulled out my Sheila and tried shooting everyone at the same time but something feel on me and it broke my Sheila. I hurt my own self, as well. I was upset the whole day.

Because I had to wait all the way until I got home. I finally got to go home after three hours. I open the door and close it. I put my phone down on the counter and bring sheila downstairs.

I place Sheila on the table and ran upstairs to find Valkyrie. I Found her, blowing her nose.

I ran and hugged her. I kissed her lips. "Hey! I am back! Ya miss me?" I say, happily. "Mhm.. don't kiss me on my lips.. you'll get sick.." Valkyrie said, looking at me "I will be fineee. Besides! If I get sick we both get sick!" I laugh it off. "Who will take care of us?" I look at her with a face. "Lifeline of course!" I say laughing. "Well imma head downstairs and fix Sheila!" I say, kissing her on her forehead and leaving.

I go downstairs and start to repair Sheila.

Valkyrie's pov- I stayed up waiting for her. An hour later, she finally comes in bed with me. "Finally I've been waiting for you, 私の愛." I say smiling. "Get over here and cuddle with me!" Rampart says, holding her hands out. "Chill Ramya." I cuddle her tight. "Good night love!" Rampart smiles with her eyes closed. "Good night to you too, 恋人." After a while, we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

~Meanings~

恋人-sweetheart

私の愛-my love