Vampire Crypto x Wattson I feel bad... (THE TOPIC IS I FEEL BAD)

Wattson's pov- I was playing a game on my phone because there was nothing better to do. I was falling asleep to be honest. I saw Crypto. He looked light headed. "Crypto? Are you ok?" I ask looking at him. "Yeah.. I am fine.." I can tell he's not fine. I come closer to him and feel he's head. "Have you had any blood?" I ask looking at him. "I have." He said, looking at me.

Crypto's pov- I zoned out. I feel like she's too sweet and caring... I also feel bad for biting her so much... I have to get away from her. Because if I don't, I am going to end up hurting her.

"Crypto?!" She looks at me. "Sorry.. I am going to um.. go to the living room." I say turning away. She grabs my hand. I look back at her.

"Natalie.. not right now." I say looking at her. "Your not drinking blood... why?" She looks at me, waiting for an answer. "I..I don't want to drink blood." I know I am kinda lying, but I can't hurt her again.

"Fine!" She walks into the kitchen. She sounds angry so I followed her. "Nat.. I just don't want to hurt you.." I say the truth. "I am not going to get it hurt! It stings a little but that's it!" She grabs a knife and cuts her neck a little. Shit.. know it's much harder to not hurt her.

"Please..." she comes closer to me. I lick the knife but I don't even dare to touch her.

"I can't let you die! If you don't do it I will cry!" She looks at me. I didn't want her to cry.. I just gave in.. "Ok.. fine.. but if I hurt or bite you hard hold my hand hard.

She nods. I bite into her skin making her jump a little. I suck her blood taking as much as I can.

Wattson's pov- I groan a little. This hurts because he's taking a lot of blood this time. He bit me a little too hard but I tired as much as I could to not do anything. I let him take my blood.

But he bit me really hard. "Ow!" A tear drops down from my cheek but I didn't care. He stopped. "Are you alright..? You said ow." I nod "I am fine.. take as much blood as you need...." I say, breathing slowly.

He sinks he's teeth back in. I groan. And he takes more blood. After a while he lets go and kisses me. We stayed like this for some minutes...

I AM GAY NOW MOVE ON