Crypto x octane (nsfw)

Crypto was put in a match with octane. Crypto could care less. He wanted to be with he's boyfriend anyway.

They landed and already had two guns. They landed where no one was so they didn't have to care about anyone shooting or anything.

30 minutes later

Crypto's pov- I was minding my business and getting loot, but all of a sudden a squad started shooting at me. Octane was shot at too. We ran away from the squad because they had purple shields, and we only had a white shields.

Octane went down and I picked him up to run away. They were still following us. We decided to hide in a closet. They were in the same building as us. I revived Octane and we stayed quiet. They were looking for us in the building we were in.

Octane's pov- I smiled and looked at Crypto's neck. I already knew what I was gonna do.

I grabbed he's waist and kissed he's neck.
"Octane..! Stop... right now isn't the time.." Crypto said quietly. I smiled. "What if they hear us?" Crypto looked at me for an answer. "Ur just gonna have to keep ur mouth shut huh..?"
I say smiling.

I bit he's neck. My hands went down to He's pants. I felt he was hard. I stroked he's dick.
Crypto moaned quietly. I stroked it faster. "S-Shit.. Octane~" he moaned my name. I went down on my knees and pulled out he's dick. I sucked he's dick very fast and looked up at him.

Crypto's pov- I moaned quietly. I grab a handful of he's hair. He hit my spot. I was so close to cumming. I took control and started face fucking Octane. My moans were let out. Then I got deep-throated Octane. "S-shit!.. I-I am gonna-" I cummed in he's mouth. "A-ah.." I say quietly. I started breathing softly. Octane smirked at me.

We cleaned ourselves up and continued with the rest of the match.

HEHEHEHHEEHEHEHHE