Wattson x Octane someone needs love.

Octane's pov- I felt down all day. I didn't feel like myself. I didn't want anyone to feel bad so I stayed inside. I decided to just go lay down and go to sleep. I got in my bed, got comfortable, and fell asleep.

I woke up to hear my phone ringing. I grab it off the desk and answer it. "Yes?" I say sleepily. "Octane can I come over?" Wattson asks. "Yeah I don't care to be honest." "Ok! Bye bye!" She hung up and I fell back asleep. 

After a while, I heard a knock and got out the bed. And walked to the door. I unlocked the door and opened the door. To my surprise, I see Wattson.

"Hey mi amor." I say, smiling. "Hey Octane." She giggles. I hug her. It's been I long time since I seen her. "Well beau, I came here to ask you something." Wattson looks at me happily.

I take off my mask and googles because they were making my face hurt. I slept with them on so I expected for them to hurt. "Yeah hermosa?" I ask. She looked like after she tells me she's gonna leave.

(SOME NSFW LITTLE RATS)

"Can you come closer? I want to whisper in your ear." Wattson smiles. I come closer. "je love you mon charmant petit ami." Wattson whispers in my ear, and kisses my cheek.

She tries to leave but I grab her by her arm. "Ey! Compadre. We ain't done here." I kiss her by her lips. And then kiss her again and push her again the door.

I grab a hold of her breast. I kiss her again. I take off my shirt and kiss her neck. I start taking off her shirt but someone knocks on the door.

"Damn it!" I put back on my shirt and she looks upset but she sits on the couch. "nous venions juste de commencer." Wattson sounded a bit sad.

I open the door and look at Bangalore. "Hey uh Wattson said we are going together to get ice cream." I turn to Wattson. She gets up and waves goodbye to me and leaves. I am now back happy.. because of Wattson....

~meanings~

French-nous venions juste de commencer-we were just getting started.

beau-handsome

je-I

mon charmant petit ami- my lovely boyfriend

Spainish- mi amor- my love

Hermosa- beautiful

LOVE Y'ALL AND SO SORRY ABOUT THE RAT COMMENT. I SWEAR. 😭