Ash x Revenant hate but love.

Revenant has always liked ash for a long time.. he was always afraid to tell her because she kinda had the same mindset has him. She was mean, careless, heartless, and more. But one day he had the courage to tell ash he's feelings he has had forever.

Revenant's pov- I wanted to tell her for years now. I honestly wanted to started flirting with her. So since Loba was the queen at flirting and shit, I decided to ask her. I left the house and walked down the hall to find Loba's house. I found it and knocked on the door. Loba opened the door and saw me.

"Why are you here demon?" She asked like usual.

" I need help to flirt with- I was cut off.

"Ash?" Loba asked, smiling with an eyebrow raised.

"How the hel-" I was fucking cut off again.

"I am not dumb. I see what's going on between you and ash. So just saying things that a girl likes." Loba smiles "have fun." She closes the door before I can say anything.

I walk to ash's house and knock on the door. She opens the door after a while and looks at me. "What?" Ash stares at me, like she didn't want any company. "Listen can you let me in?" I ask before I say shit. She let's me in, and closes the door.

"So?" Ash looks at me.

I sigh and look up at ash. "Are you a light? Cause I can turn you on." I am thinking about murdering myself after I said that.

"Oh? Your trying to... flirt with me?" She looks at me with an awkward look.

"Yes tin foil. What do you think I am doing?" I look at her.

"Your so dumb. It took you 5 years to noticed that I loved you." Ash saids, rolling her eyes.

"Well um I wanna be with you I guess." I say, looking at ash.

"I do too tin can." Ash stares at me like she was gonna murder me.

"I would never do this again, so keep this in your data storage." Ash hugs me for a long time, waiting for me to return the hug.

I hug her back for a while...

We remained like this for a couple of minutes.