Wattson x Wraith guess love is dark sometimes?

Wattsons pov- I always had a crush on wraith ever since we had our first match together. People say it's hard to love wraith because of her trust issues and how 'mean' she is. I think she's the prettiest woman I've ever seen.

I want to have a movie night with her at my house. That was the plan, I think.

I grab my phone off the corner and called wraith. after the first ring, she picked up "Hi Wraith! wanna have a sleepover?" I say, excitedly. "Of course Nat what time?" I smile. "Right now!" I smile and giggle. "Alright on my way." She hangs up. I was so happy. I went on Netflix and found a movie. It's called, 'Fear Street.'  I made some popcorn and then heard a knock. "Coming!" I say happily.

I open the door to see Wraith. I allow her to come in and I shut the door behind her, and locked it. I turn back to see wraith already sitting down.

I sit with her and we share a blanket. I put two cups of pepsi in front of us. We ate some popcorn together.

I got scared at the part when Sam saw the witch. Wraith just laughed it off and so did I.

We were almost done with the movie. I was falling asleep. I look to my right to see Wraith sleep. I looked at her to make sure. She was sleep. I kissed her and let go. I smiled and continued watching the movie.

She chuckled and that made me jump and look back. "W-Wraith?! H-How long have you've b-been up?" I say, hoping she wasn't wake when I kissed her. "Long enough.." she saids a bit sleepy.

She looks at me and leans in to kiss me. She kissed me and kissed me again. I pulled her shirt closer to me. After a while I broke the kiss. "I am sleepy mon amour." I say smiling. "Me too." She holds me by my waist and pulls me closer. "Goodnight.." she saids, sleepily. I smile. "Good night de toute beauté." After a while we both feel asleep... togther....

~Meanings~

de toute beauté- beautiful

Mon amour- my love