A rainy confession

A Rainy Confession

Scaramouche was currently walking around in the rain, under his dark blue umbrella. His head was lowered and his eyes were starting to tear up. Why you may ask? Well, he just witnessed something he hated, Kazuha and Heizou were... he doesn't want to talk about it.

He lifted his head up to see it raining heavier, he let out a sigh. Why should he care anyway? The weren't dating after all...

"SCARAMOUCHE!" a voice that was usually so gentle and sincere had turned into a harsh and frustrated one.

Scaramouche whipped his head around at his name, he saw the albino behind him panting for air as he sprinted all the way here. "Scara..." The albino mumbled again.

The indigo haired boy dropped his umbrella, the water splashed onto Scaramouche. "What the fuck..." He stood there in shock,

'Why was he here? Why was he fucking here? He shouldn't be here...'

He turned around once again and decided to make a run for it also leaving his umbrella behind. He didn't make it far but he was far enough to be out of sight. He slightly bent over and put one of his hand on his chest, making sure he was okay.

"What the fuck, what the fuck just happened..." he mumbled under his breath.

But then he heard his name once again but in a... different form, "KUNIKUZUSHI!"

The sudden loud sound caused Scaramouche to hitch his breath and jump up ever so slightly,

It was once again Kazuha, he had chased Scaramouche through the rain. Again.

"What do you want?" his tone was angry, his sadness had turned into pure anger.

"Just let me explain..." Kazuha's voice was gentle again.

'Bullshit,'

He turned around on his heel, faster than he ever had. Kazuha let out a slight gasp at the angry expression on his friends face, he'd seen him angry but never this angry.

"Explain? Explain, huh? What is there to explain?! Oh yea, I'll let you explain why you were practically making out with your ex, Kazuha! You were kissing Heizou!" Scaramouche hated his friend right now.

Heizou was Kazuha ex. They broke up due to Heizou's toxic behavior, and apparently they got back together for some dumb reason.

Kazuha looked at Scaramouche with confusion, why did it matter to him anyway? He took a step back to collect himself.

Scaramouche on the other hand let out a small 'oh', realizing that he had yelled.

"Y'know what...?" Kazuha started once more, "I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!"

Ouch, those words cut deep.

Kazuha shook his head violently, "I WISH YOU WERE DEAD! I CAN KISS WHO I WANT, DATE WHO I WANT, HAVE SEX WITH WHO I WANT. SO WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?"

Those words cut even deeper, dead? Kazuha wished he was dead? Was he really such a nuisance to everyone? So much he wanted him dead? Damn, that was mean...

That's when he realized what Kazuha said,

"You... You guys fucked?" He looked deep into those crimson eyes,

"So what if we did?! WHY THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER TO YOU, WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?!" That was a lie, they didn't... yet.

Scaramouche raised his hand and slapped the other. Kazuha looked at Scaramouche in shock, touching the red mark it left on his pale skin. He heard the other make a sharp breath,