Wedding

TW; SUICIDE + MAJOR DEATH + CRINGE + FAMILY ISSUES

HeiScara, KazuScara.

I don't ship Heiscara, just saying. Please don't come after me.

Also, I rewrote/edited this like 6 times. I was really like this has to be perfect. If there are anymore mistakes I aint fixing them. I'm done- 😭 

+________________________________________+

Marriage is something that brings a couple closer. It's not everyday you get invited to a wedding, especially when it's your ex's wedding. The ex that you still love very dearly.

+________________________________________+

"Scaramouche!" the albino ran after him, his platinum hair swaying in the wind.

"Hey Kazuha!" He smiled as he saw Kazuha come over.

"I need to tell you something," Scaramouche only raised a brow and gestured him to continue, "I- um. . . I like- uh. . ."

"You like me?" Scaramouche pointed to himself with flush on his cheeks. Kazuha nodded, fiddling with his slim fingers.

"I like you too," he smiled and cupped his soft rosy cheeks, kissing him gently. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He stared into Kazuha's deep ruby eyes.

"Yeah." Kazuha laughed, the best day of he life was this day. He was happy but happiness never lasts they say.

+________________________________________+

"Kazuha?" the 22 year old Scaramouche walked into the room while Kazuha was currently writing poetry.

"Yes, love?" the platinum haired male smile contently, giving him all his attention.

"We should break up," he said with no emotion what so ever. 'Break up? No, you can't do this to me. . .'

What? Why?" His hands were shaking. Also dropping the pencil in his hands. He felt sick, He felt disgusting. 'What did I even do wrong?'

"I just found someone else," he smiled. The blush slowly spreading across his face as he dug his hands deep into his pockets.

Kazuha took a shaky breath. How could he be so blunt? But. . . he's happy, so that's all that matters, nothing else matters.

"Okay," He muttered under his breath.

"Thank you, I'm also going to be moving out," Scaramouche added, grateful for how calm Kazuha was.

"Okay," He replied once again. He felt . . . numb.

"Sorry," the indigo haired male said, noticing Kazuha was more quiet that usual.

"Okay!" He grinned. 'Fake it till you make it,' he thought to himself.

Scara left the room to pack up for his move, not before bowing slightly as a thanks. Was he cheating on Kazuha? No, that doesn't matter. 'If he's happy I'm happy. If you truly love someone, when their happy you are too. I should be happy, but I'm not. I want to bury myself and drown. . . ' the negative thoughts overwhelmed Kazuha. He felt the hot tears roll down his face. He loves him so much but he doesn't love him back.