Puppet

+_____________________+

"Is it possible to turn a puppet into a human?" Wanderer looked at Nahida with sad eyes.

"Is it Kazuha?" She asked with politeness. He eyebrows furrowing as she saw Wanderer hesitantly nod, she let out a sigh. "You are a puppet and he is a human. No amount of Celestia Power can change that. I'm sorry,"

"No, don't be sorry. It was stupid to ask after all," he laughed weakly and turned to leave. Nahida only watching him walk away sadly.

+_____________________+

"Greetings Wanderer!" the albino waved as he spotted his friend approach him slowly. They were currently in Inazuma. Sitting under a maple tree together.

"Hello Kaedehara," Wanderer said after with not much tone in his voice. His head lowered and his face hidden behind his large hat.

"Is something wrong? The wind tells me you are quite troubled," Kazuha peers over to look at his fellow wanderer. Giving him a gentle smile as his eyes arched.

"Tch, nothings wrong. Are you stupid?" He scoffed and turned to face the albino. He crossed his arms angrily causing Kazuha to let out a light chuckle.

"Well, if something is troubling you. We could always talk about it dear friend," Kazuha offered in his poetic tone before blowing a high pitched melody on a leaf.

"I said nothing is wrong," Wanderers tone changed. He had grown frustrated, Kazuha just wouldn't leave him alone. Wanderer liked Kazuha, their friendship was a nice thing. It was like Kazuha was the only person to truly understand him.

"If you say so, Kunikuzushi," the other male let go of the leaf, letting it blow in the wind. His eyes following where it went but soon turning his attention back to Wanderer.

Wanderer let out a heavy sigh, "Someone has caught my attention, that's it," Wanderer looked away and tried to avoid Kazuha's gaze.

"That sounds nice, a special someone I assume?" Kazuha laughed as he turned to look at Wanderer. Though he couldn't see his face.

"Yeah, I guess so," At this point Wanderer didn't want to be with Kazuha romantically. As long as Kazuha stayed by his side he would be happy. That's what he told himself atleast.

+_____________________+

They were currently at a tavern and Kazuha was beyond drunk after having only two drinks or so. Wanderer sighed as he felt Kazuha slump onto his shoulder.

"You really are stupid," Wanderer joked while brushing his hand through Kazuha's blond hair. He stared at Kazuha who was snuggling into his shoulder, trying to make himself comfortable.

"Hey~" Kazuha reached our to cup Wanderers cheeks and leaned forward to kiss him. Wanderer jumped from the sudden action but kissed back. 

That kiss was a mistake. It shouldn't have happened because as soon as Kazuha pulled away he grinned, "I love you, Heizou," and he passed out.

"Oh. . . " he choked out, "Oh," He repeated, a tear rolling down his cheek. It wasn't him that Kazuha loved but some other guy he didn't know. Heizou, why didn't Kazuha tell him about Heizou? They were best friends so why didn't he know?

Wanderer let out a sigh and laughed. How stupid of himself.

+_____________________+

As time past Kazuha grew older, currently 21. His hair grew longer and he had a more mature feel to him. His sense of style also changed quite a bit. But Wanderer was still his 17 year old self but he only looked that way. He didn't change one bit, not his clothes, his hair, his personality. Nothing, he was plain old Wanderer.

"Hello Kunikuzushi," he said sitting down on a rock under their tree. Next to him was a certain person, he had burgundy hair and olive eyes. That specific person also greeted Wanderer with just a simple wave.

"Kaedehara who is this?" the indigo haired boy eyed the other male in a way that made the burgundy haired male flinch.

"Ah, I forgot to introduce you. This is Heizou, my lover," Kazuha pointed to Heizou to only get an eyeroll from Wanderer. Though he felt just the tiniest bit broken inside even though he knows he shouldn't be feeling like this.

"Whatever. . ." Wanderer groaned as he glared at Heizou for taking his spot, next to Kazuha.

This spot was special, a special spot where Kazuha and him spent their time together. That's what Wanderer thought at least. And he didn't want anything to change, but now someone did change it and that someone is Kazuha's lover.

Wanderer slumped into a ball and dug his head in his knees. He sighed heavily as he listened to the two other males talk and flirt.

"Well, what do you think, uh. . . Kunikuzushi?" Heizou struggled to remember Wanderer's name as he asked the question. Peering over to look at him.

"Do not call me that, you may call me Wanderer," he raised his head and turned to look Heizou in the eye.

"Oh, sorry then, heh," he chuckled weakly from the awkwardness, gaining just another eyeroll from Wanderer.

"Kunikuzushi, you could be a bit nice to him," the albino suggested when he wrapped an arm around Heizou and stared at him in a lovingly way only for Wanderer to scoff.

"You know what? I'm leaving," He snapped. But, Kazuha didn't belong to him. He had the right to make his own decisions and yet, he felt so. . .

"Kuni-" "I said I'm leaving, see you tomorrow. . . and please don't bring him," Wanderer whispered the last sentence, feeling it was quite rude. He stomped away angrily.

"Sorry. . ." Kazuha reached out but slowly pulled back thinking it wasn't a good idea to talk to Wanderer at the moment.

"No, it's fine. Sorry, I'll just go, again," he mumbled and reached out for his hat to hide under. A small breeze blowing past him.

He wandered through Inazuma until he reached Chinju Forest. Most people find it creepy but Wanderer found it relaxing. He sat on the grass

It was a terrible day. Wanderer himself felt terrible and the weather too was terrible, cloudy skies and a light drizzle of rain. It was just like the day Kazuha and Wanderer met under the tree, coincidentally.

"I love you Kazuha, but I think it's time to-" he hesitated, "move on . . ."

+_____________________+

Sooooooooooooooo, um Heikazu so like yeahhhhh bc I suck, yeahh hahahaaaaa :)

Sorry for the angst, I just love angst. Smut next? Maybe, I can't write smut and never tried so like, beware.

I'm slowly going insane. Help, my sister's screaming downstairs.

Enjoy ur day! <3