Nightmare

+______________________________+

"Scara~" Kazuha had just come home from a bar. All drunk and not in his right mind, he reeked of alcohol. Scaramouche just sighed as he watched Kazuha slump into his arms.

"Kaz, I love you and all but you should really stop drinking," he said worriedly. He also didn't like the idea of all the girls that would touch him when he was drunk. But Kazuha was too stupid to process that.

"Oh c'mon, it wasn't that much~" Kazuha gazed up at Scaramouche smiling,

"You're seriously turning into Venti," the indigo haired boy rolled his eyes as he helped Kazuha into his room.

He helped Kazuha change into a more comfortable outfit and helped him get ready for bed. He headed to the kitchen to grab a glass of water to help with the alcohol. When he got back he saw Kazuha rolling around in the bed like a mad man.

"Kazuha, c'mon I got you some water," Scaramouche sat down next to Kazuha. Helping him up and making him drink some of the ice cold water, "Drinking all the time isn't the best y'know? How about you quit?" He suggested.

Scaramouche knew Kazuha didn't have the best life. His parent expected him to be perfect at all times and he hated the idea. Kazuha wanted to be hs own person and he would drown himself in drinks to try and forget about all the pain. He did it so often it became an everyday thing now.

"Ugh, Tomo would let me drink,"

His eyes widened. It was okay, Kazuha wasn't in his right mind, he was drunk. So, he didn't know what he was saying. Sooner or later Kazuha would go  back to his happy and cheerful self and everything would go back to normal. They'll forget this ever happened and live a happy life as a couple.

"It'll be okay," Scaramouche would tell that to himself over and over, but he knew it wasn't okay. Did Kazuha miss Tomo so much that all he thought about was him? Was he that special? WHY WON'T HE JUST FORGET ABOUT HIM? During their relationship, was all that he could think about Tomo?

Scaramouche was his own person, he was different. Tomo and Scaramouche were two different people, nothing about them was the same. Their hair color all the way to their height. So why did Scaramouche remind Kazuha so much of Tomo?

He took a deep breath, "Was that all it was?"

"Hm?" Kazuha raised a brow still confused.

"It was Tomo wasn't it? Always Tomo, never me," he said in a monotone way, lowering his head in shame

"What's up with you?" the albino furrowed his eyebrows and sat up straigh, clearly not drunk anymore and in his right state of mind.

"You never cared about me once. I just reminded you of Tomo," he stared into Kazuha's deep ruby eyes. The one's that used to be so calm were now so harsh.

"Okay, something is wrong!" Kazuha demanded. Leaning closer to his lover.

"No shit sherlock. Something is wrong. Tomo this Tomo that. DID YOU EVER THINK OF ME ONCE?!" Scara lost it. He confirmed it, %110 percent this time. Never him, just stupid stupid Tomo.

"Calm down! We can talk this out!" Kazuha raised his voice, showing more anger in his voice.

He sighed, "No, we're done. After all I've done for you and all the times I forgived you. It's always your dead lover,"

"Tomo wouldn't have complained," Kazuha furrowed his brows and crossed his arms. 'What's his deal? Why is he so angry all of a sudden?'

A slap on the cheek, one so harsh it might've left a mark for days. "SEE? TOMO AGAIN!" his breath hitched as he tried to keep his calm composure, "Do I remind you so much of him? We're different people Kaz. I know I can't force you to move on but please atleast try!" he pleaded as his tears blurred his vision and they wouldn't stop.

"But-"

"No, I don't care how much it hurts you anymore. Move on! . . . Kazuha it's been eight years since he died. Eight damn years! I moved on from my dad's death in less than a year, call me heartless for all I care but move on!"

"Scara, calm down-"

"I will not calm down. Tomo, huh? Tomo's so great, huh? He's so kind and pretty, he's so handsome and smart. He's so perfect! I bet he is!" He clenches his jaw as the tears just kept flowing. He loved Kazuha, he loved Kazuha so damn much. His smile, his voice, his kindness, everything. But he hated him at the same time.

"Kunikuzushi. . ." Kazuha reached a hand out and looked at Scaramouche. His messy hair along with his tear stained cheeks, dang he was a wreck. But he was a wreck because of him.

*Scaramouche?*

*Scara!*

*Kunikuzushi!*

+______________________________________________+

He jolted up from his deep slumber. What a terrible dream, no it wasn't it a dream but a nightmare.

"Kuni, are you okay?" it was him, Kazuha. Scaramouche's eyes glared at Kazuha with much hatred. Kazuha tried reaching over comfort Scaramouche.

"Don't. Touch. Me," Scaramouche just glared, angry though his voice cracked with ever word he spoke.

"What's wrong?" Kazuha asked, confuzzled. Taken a back from Scaramouche's sudden harsh attitude.

"Oh don't act stupid," he rolled his eyes, "Just go back to Tomo,"

"Huh?" the albino furrowed his eyes brows. He had stopped trying to touch Scaramouche cause he knew it wouldn't result in such a good time.

"Don't 'huh?' me, I know how you're so in love with Tomo that all you think about it him. Don't lie," he tried to speak with confidence but it just ended up with him breaking down into tears.

"Kuni, I don't know who Tomo is,"

"Huh?" now it was his turn to be confused, "B-but all you would talk about it Tomo,"

"I don't know who he is, sorry," Kazuha apologized even though he didn't have anything to apologize for after all. He hugged Scaramouche in a gentle way, careful not to hurt him. 

"But-"

"I told you, I don't know who he is. You were my first lover and my last. I don't know him, was it a nightmare?" Kazuha gently wiped a tear from his eyes.

"Yeah, just a terrible terrible dream," He smiled as Kazuha kissed him lovingly.