A Sacrificed Heart

I write so much angst, I'll make the next chapter fluff or smut. Probably fluff. This was going to be the original ending to my ff Paralyzed but I decided to make it a happy ending instead. If u didn't read that then know Scara has GBS, a disease that paralyses and kills u slowly. Also this is going to kind of rushed, sorry. And Tysm for the 1k views, didn't think this ff would make it that far. Ty! <3

+_________________________+

"Hello, are you Mr. Kaedehara?" A stern male voice spoke from the albino's phone.

"Yes, is everything alright?" Kazuha was currently at his college, in his dorm doing homework.

"Mr. Scaramouche requests to see you, I think it's best if you come," The mans voice grew more worried. Hearing those words Kazuha started to panic.

"What happened?" He asked, hesitating slightly.

"Mr. Scaramouche got into a car crash. He. . ." a long pause was heard from the other side of the side of the phone line, causing Kazuha to stare at the ground anxiously.

"He might not make it," The man broke the news to Kazuha. Hearing those words Kazuha dropped his phone onto the ground, a small crack forming onto the screen.

"God Dammit, Scaramouche," he cursed under his breath, gone again. His love, gone again. First Tomo, now Scaramouche.

"Will you come Mr. Kaedehara?" The voice spoke again.

"Yeah, I'll come. Give me two days most," Kazuha got up quickly and started to pack his bags. Just the basic things he needed. His phone, charger, all those things.

+________________________+

Kazuha sat on the plane impatiently, his leg moving up and down at a face pace. While he was on his way to see Scaramouche, Scaramouche might be dead. Just the thought brought tears to his eyes.

Sooner or later he fell asleep. Though he was hesitant to do so, but in the end he chose to sleep. His eyes closed and you could clearly spot the worry on his face.

+__             ________________+

He woke up to the sound of the flight attendant walking through the each aisle and asking the people for their meal requests. Kazuha kindly declined, he didn't feel like eating right now.

Soon the arrived to Japan. He called himself a Taxi to the hospital. On the way you could hear the old retro music that played on the radio, the driver was an old man. He talked about his family and his taste for sweet treats. Quite wholesome if you asked Kazuha, it also cheered him up.

"Hey son," the driver started. Kazuha turned his attention to Taxi driver and smiled as a sign to continue, "Are you alright? You seem quite worried," he smiled sadly but contently.

"Yeah," Kazuha laughed and looked down to fiddle with his fingers.

"Is it your lover?"

That man read his mind, was he a magician? No, he was just so wholesome old lad. But those words caused Kazuha to flinch slightly. 

"Yeah," he said once more, tears dripping down onto the soft cushioned seats.

"Ah, I'm sure they'll be alright," the man reassured his passenger, making him feel a bit better about the current situation.