James Potter- I'm cold✔️

Fluff James Potter as Aaron Taylor-JohnsonY/n Evans as yourself

Fluff
James Potter as Aaron Taylor-Johnson
Y/n Evans as yourself

You're dating James Potter while you are both staying at Hogwarts for Christmas and it snows.

Enjoy.

———

Both you and your boyfriend, James Potter,  were staying at Hogwarts for Christmas as it was the most magical time to be there.

Mistletoe appeared on random door frames and Christmas songs floated through the warmly- light halls of the magical school.

"Look Y/n! It's snowing!" James ran over to the window, pulling you along with him. "It's snow!"

You laughed at your boyfriend; even though he was 15 he still acted like he was 3 but you still loved him.

"Let's go outside!" James exclaimed as you followed him into the cold outside.

You stared at the sky for a moment, admiring the snow fluttering down and lightly landing on your face, caressing your cheek quickly.

You and James stayed outside for a good 30 minutes before it got too cold to stay out so you ran inside.

"Come on James! I'll race you back to the Common Room!"

"You're on, Love." He replied as he chased you down the corridor to the warm and inviting Common Room.

"I win!" You shouted happily and victorious as you walked inside the portrait hole after saying the password to the Fat Lady.

"Oh no. That's too bad." James faked sadness before creeping up behind you, grabbing you by the waist to spin you around and sit you down with him on the couch.

"James."

"Yeah?"

"I'm cold." You said truthfully.

"Okay." James said before he buried you in his chest with his chin on your head, hugging you tight.

"James?"

"Mhm?" He hummed.

"I love you."

James chucked lightly before saying. "Is that so?"

You moved your head to look at your lover with that look.

"No, come back. Now I'm cold." James pouted.

"Say you love me." You pouted.

"Y/n Y/m/n Evans. I love you. I love you so so so so so so much that you'll lie your head back down so I'm not cold?"

"Fine." You smiled before lying your head back down on his chest.

"Thank you."

"Love you James."

"I love you too Y/n."