Lily Evans: My favourite ginger.

Sophie Skelton as Lily Evans                  Y/n L/n as yourself

                  Y/n L/n as yourself.

Y/H/C- your hair colour.
Y/H/S- Your hair style.
———

You and your girlfriend Lily were walking through the corridor, hand in hand when Severus Snape walked past, sending dirty looks your way and looking at your intertwined hands with disgust.

"A girl and a girl should never date." Severus sneered. "Neither should a Pureblood and a Mudblood. Or a Y/h/c and a ginger."

You could see how badly this hurt Lily so you went up to Snivellus and slapped him right across the face, causing his nose to shake.

"Don't disrespect Lils just because she'd never date a greasy-haired git like yourself." You yelled at him before waking off and chasing after your girlfriend who had fled the scene, crying.

You knew Lily. She would either be in the Common Room or her dorm.

She was in the Common Room. You approached her carefully, not to make her madder.

"Love? Are you alright?" You stated to talk as you crept round to the couch, where Lily sit.

"H-hey Y/n." Lily managed to say through stutters as you put your arms around her waist as her head fell into your chest.

"Don't worry about Snape. He's an insufferable man with a big nose and a tiny dick. Besides, your my favourite ginger."

That made Lily laugh as she said. "I'm your what?"

"You're my favourite ginger."

"Well, in that case." Lily started, fiddling with your hair in that y/h/s. "You're my favourite y/h/c."

"Really?"

"Yes." She replied, kissing your forehead."

———