Regulus Black- Just a Silly Crush Pt2✔️

OneShot

OneShot

Regulus Black as Timothée Chalamet

Rose Sanderson as Sofia Carson

This is about where Rose has a massive long-lasting crush on Regulus but believes he's too good for her.

Part 2/2

"You should talk to him

"You should talk to him." Connie whispered to Rose in the middle of Care of Magical Creatures.

Connie sat at the desk next to Rose and leaned over to converse when their professor wasn't looking.

"Who?" Rose mimicked confusion.

"Don't be a dumb bitch. The boy you're sat next to."

"Do I have to?" She mouthed.

"Yes or I'll tell him that you're obsessed with him!" Connie whispered a little too loud.

"Miss Jameson, is there a problem with who or what Miss Sanderson is obsessed with? Something you would perhaps want to share with the class?"

"No Professor Kettleburn." Both girls chorused.

"Now focus. 10 points from Hufflepuff."

Kettleburn then split everyone up into partners and assigned them to write about any creature.

"So, what creature do you want to do Regulus?" Rose asked him, trying to refrain from blushing.

"So you're obsessed with me huh?" He asked, whispering in the girls ear, which made shivers run down her spine.

"How much of that conversation did you hear?"   Rose asked awkwardly.

"Enough to understand who you were talking about."

"Damn you Connie." She muttered to herself.

"I think it's cool, I like you, you like me."

"You what?" The Hufflepuff asked, now alert.

"I like you." Regulus casually said.

"C-can I have that in writing?" She asked completely serious.

"Sure." Regulus shrugged and tore a piece of parchment off of his page and wrote in his neat handwriting.

———

I like you, you fluffpuff
R.A.B

———

Regulus read the piece again before folding it in half and passing it to Rose.

Rose took it and unfolded it, laughing slightly at the nickname.

"So, what do you want to do?" She asked confused.

Rose had never been in a relationship that wasn't toxic or Connie had said that she could do so much better.

"Rose."

"Yes Regulus?"

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked quietly.

Connie is going to love this.

A/n:

I was 🤏 close to saying Completely Sirius but I refrained.