Remus Lupin: Fuck me

TW: A LIL SPICY🌶 (NOT SMUT).

Andrew Garfield as Remus Lupin.

Dove Cameron as Charlotte Black.

No comment.
...

Remus wasted no time in kissing the girl and pinning her arms above her head with one hand and the other cupping her cheek.

The kiss started to get more heated as it soon started to turn into making out in the broom cupboard.

Remus then started to trail kisses down her neck, littering it with hickeys. He stopped at her chest and broke the kiss.

"Can I?" He gestured to her bra."

"Sure."

Then, he skilfully reached behind her and unclasped it after a couple of tries.

He carried on kissing down her chest and on her stomach, being careful of her cuts.

Charlotte had her head tilted back she get hands In his hair as he kissed his way back up, paying special attention to her breasts before their lips met again.

Charlotte was still pinned to the wall, completely topless and she pulled away for air and looked at Remus.

"You do not know how long I have been waiting to do that." He whispered into her ear, causing shivers to run down her spine as he picked up her bra that was left on the floor, spun her around and clasped it back up, causing her to gasp.

He handed her her shirt and watched as she buttoned it back up. Lottie then tried to find her tie but found it in Remus' hands.

"Can I have my tie back?"

"I'm afraid I can't do that, darling." He whispered teasingly before kicking the door open and running out into the corridor with it.

"Moony! Give me my tie back!" Charlotte ran after him, jumping on his back and ripping it out of his hands before running off to her brother.

"Hey Charlott-o." He ruffled her hair before his eyes were immediately drawn to her neck.

"Care to tell me why you're in a better mood?" Sirius referred towards her neck and she blushed madly.

"No comment." She said mischievously before running.

"LOTTIE!"

Lottie had ran to her dorm to grab something to cover her neck to avoid questions before heading back to classes.

———

Short chapter! This is the newest chapter from my Remus Lupin book called "Cardigan". If you liked this, check out my book on my profile.

Farewell!

NOT EDITED