Peter Pettigrew- Blue tie Pt3✔️

Oneshot Peter Pettigrew as Dane DehaanY/n Wood as yourself

Oneshot
Peter Pettigrew as Dane Dehaan
Y/n Wood as yourself

This is about where you are caught sneaking out of your crush's dorm by some certain Gryffindors

Part 3/3- Last Part on this oneshot.

———

You changed into a blue tank top and grey pj shorts (picture at the top) before heading down to the Gryffindor Common Room, reciting the password (Liongriff) and stood there awkwardly in the Common Room.

A blonde boy sat on the edge of the couch, looking nervous before he looked back and saw you standing at the door of the Common Room.

Peter walked over and said, "Y/n?" before looking down and nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Yep." You said, popping the 'P'. "That's me."

"Okay. F-follow me, please." Pete asked while he carefully grabbed your hand and tugged you upstairs.

He lead you into the boys' Dormitory and sat down on the bed to the right.  

"So.." You said awkwardly, rocking forward on the balls of your feet while rubbing your hands together.

"I asked you to come here because.." Peter started. "Can you sit down so it's less awkward?" He asked quickly.

You let out a slight laugh and said, "Sure." Which made him smile, and sat down on the edge of his bed.

"I asked you to come here because... Oh Merlin this is hard," He muttered the last part under his breath before looking your directly in the eyes and reached to hold one of your hands.

"Okay.. I knew t-that you like me." He blurted out.

You face turned from confusion to shock.

"D-did Ruby tell you?! I-i mean!" You stammered.

"W-wait! Hold on." Peter said. "I-i sort of... possibly... like you as well."

"You do?" Your face had visible confusion written all over it.

"Yeah." Peter smiled while looking directly in your eyes.

"Y/n?" The blonde Gryffindor asked.

"Yes Peter?" You asked as you moved closer to him.

"Can I kiss you?"

———

"Can I kiss you?"

That question lingered in your mind for a minute; you had never kissed anyone before and didn't know if you were any good.

Peter was a part of the Marauders. He had obviously had his fair share of girls.

This was scary for you, what if he lies and breaks your heart 2 weeks later? Only doing it for your first kiss like he had probably done to many other girls.

'Shut the fuck up' you told your mind and focused on him.

"Yes."

———

You saw Peter draw a short breath before cupping your left check and pulling you in and kissing you softly.

It sounded cliche but your lips moulded together perfectly, like they were made for each other as you kissed back.

You both adjusted yourselves comfortably and kissed more before eventually breaking away, both breathless and had lovesick smiles on your faces.

While you were both catching your breath, Peter said, "Wow." Quietly while looking at you with adoration.

You went and hugged him. He tensed up for a moment before immediately hugging back, your head on his chest and his head on yours.

He kissed the top of your head before asking, "Y/n? Would you make me the happiest person alive at this very moment and be my girlfriend?"

You broke away from the hug and pecked him again on the lips.

"Did that answer your question?" You asked him while smiling.

"Maybe." He murmured before pulling you back into a kiss, you moving to sit on his lap while you kissed for a moment.

After he broke the kiss this time, you both talked for a bit before you had to go back to your Common Room as you knew Ruby would need all the details and if you two fucked or not.

All the usual Ruby questions.

You crept out of the Dorms and were met with 2 boys formerly known as Sirius and James.

"Who's this Prongs?" Sirius asked James in mock confusion as if it was not the girl Peter was staring at in his free time.

"It's the girl Pete has been eye-fucking!" James watched triumphantly as you turned bright red and tried to ignore them.

"Isn't that true, Love?" Sirius asked Remus who sat on the couch, re-reading Alice in Wonderland for the 5th time this year.

"Yep." Remus replied without even looking up from his book.

"Aww look Pads! She's blushing!" James pointed out her flustered face.

"Fuck off!" She called out while flipping them all off in the air.

Peter was leaving the Dorm after she did that and saw his best friends all in the Common Room, laughing their asses off.

"I swear to Merlin if you teased her about it-"

The boys just laughed more and Peter turned on his heel and walked back upstairs.