Peter Pettigrew- Blue Tie-Pt2✔️

Oneshot Peter Pettigrew as Dane DehaanY/n Wood as yourself

Oneshot
Peter Pettigrew as Dane Dehaan
Y/n Wood as yourself

This is about where you are caught sneaking out of your crush's dorm by some certain Gryffindors.

Part 2/3

———

Peter and the rest of the Marauders were sat in their dorm, talking about random shit that had happened that day until a certain girl got brought up by Remus.

"So, Peter." He began. "I saw you staring at a Ravenclaw girl today."

"Okay, and? Do you have a problem with that?"  Peter asked, confused to why they would care about his love life when it was just as boring as anyone else's.

"Oh yeah Moony! Also at breakfast too!" James inquired laughing.

"Soooo, when are you asking her out?" Sirius asked, getting straight to the point.

"W-wait. What?" Peter spluttered, his face turning a tomato red.

He didn't even know her name and his friends wanted him to ask her out.

Well, that was not entirely the truth.

Peter knew she was called Y/n, she was pretty- more than pretty, organised and that she had a longtime crush on him.

It wasn't a secret, he could easily tell. From the random looks, smiling at him and how awkward it seemed between the two.

He started smiling at the memory of her for a minute before Sirius nudged him, laughing madly like a hyena.

"Piss off Padfoot! Don't act like you're not madly in love with Moony!"

"At least I don't deny it!"

Peter would never admit this, but he kind of liked her too- for a while now.

But he would never get the courage to talk to her during school hours.

So what he did next was perfect.

———

You were in your dorm with your best friend- Ruby Alexander.

"So you went out with him?" You asked her. Ruby had a new date every week so it was getting harder to keep track.

"No!" Ruby sighed. "I dumped Jacob for Jamie; his older brother."

"Why though?" You asked, confused. It was her fifth man that week.

"Older men are just..better." Ruby replied dreamily.

You silently gaged at Ruby's thought process and at that very moment, a letter connected to a snowy white owl with hazel eyes addressed to you.

You didn't notice it until Ruby pointed it out, saying, "Look!" She pointed. "You've got a letter."

Ruby looked confused for a moment. "Who's it from? You don't have any other friends except me."

You rolled your eyes before grabbing a biscuit out of yours and Ruby's tin of biscuits, retrieving the letter and thanking the owl with the biscuit.

You read the swirly writing on the front to check it was definitely addressed to you before turning it over and breaking the red seal on the back.

You unfolded the crisp parchment and read through it.

It read:

                      Dear, Y/n Wood,

You possibly might not know me, but I am Peter Pettigrew, the one in Gryffindor. I am writing to you at this time to ask a favour.

If it is convenient for you, please come down to the Gryffindor Common Room and I will talk to you more there.

If you are busy, please reply back to this letter.

You do not have to come down, I would like to talk about something.

Thanks, Love.

P.Pettigrew x

Ps. The password is Liongriff, don't know why.
———

You read, stunned. You didn't expect this from Peter- someone who you had a massive crush on.

"Sooo, who's it from?" Ruby asked. "What does it say? Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!" She yelled excitedly with grabby hands.

"No one." You said quickly, hiding the letter behind your back, in hopes you could slip it under your pillow or something like that.

But you were too late as Ruby grabbed the letter, skimmed it, grabbed a quill and a pot of ink and started to write on the back of it.

"No! Ruby! Stop!" You reached for the piece of parchment, you face like a gleaming tomato.

"You are going!" Ruby insisted.

"Fine, I was never not planning to." You grumbled with your arms crossed as you changed into something more appropriate.