Peter Pettigrew- Blue Tie-Pt1✔️

Oneshot Peter Pettigrew as Dane DehaanY/n Wood as yourself

Oneshot
Peter Pettigrew as Dane Dehaan
Y/n Wood as yourself

This is about where you are caught sneaking out of your crush's dorm by some certain Gryffindors.

Part 1/3

You had a long-time crush on the overlooked Marauder- Peter. That's how you saw him; overlooked and ignored.

But that didn't mater to you. You loved sitting in the Great Hall and watching him from across the room from your table, admiring his features.

You loved his soft, blonde hair that blew slowly in the slight breeze, his icy blue eyes that twinkled in the sunlight, how his tie was usually obscure and more.

It would take about a 12-inch essay to explain even half of the things you loved about Peter.

James, one of Peter's best friends, nudged the boy and pointed towards the Ravenclaw table where you sat. You immediately looked away and mentally cursed yourself for getting caught staring.

He probably thought you were a creepy stalker now.

Or worse, a fangirl.

———

Peter was sat at the Gryffindor table, laughing at Sirius' antics when James nudged him and indicated towards the Ravenclaw table.

He saw a girl the same age as him, with y/h/c hair and y/e/c eyes staring at him fondly before quickly looking away with a look of embarrassment due to the fact she got caught.

The blonde boy chuckled slightly at her before admiring her for a minute. He didn't personally know her, but knew she was pretty.

Very pretty.

But he would never publicly admit that to anyone.

Except possibly her.

———

You were now in Potions with the Gryffindors. It was a typical Tuesday afternoon and your potions Professor was droning on about how draught of the living death is so powerful.

You focused for a minute or two extra before you looked away for a moment and locked eyes with a certain boy with a Gryffindor tie.

Peter.

He smiled at you and subtlety gave you a little wave and you mimicked his actions which made him let out a quiet chuckle.

You looked away with a slight redness to your face and your breath dizzy and you prayed that no one would notice.

Almost no one did.