Sirius Black- Platonic

Ben Barnes as Sirius Black

                 Yourself as Y/n L/n

                             Oneshot.
  This oneshot is where you and Sirius     have been best friends (besties) for the         whole time at Hogwarts and only           thought that you'd only be platonic.

Y/n- your name
B/f/n- best friend name
She/ her pronouns.
Lmk if you want it in different pronouns.

———

The Gryffindor Common Room was barely full, per usual. Everyone had either gone to their dorms or the library or to the kitchens.

The Marauders came bouncing in with their hands full of food, from the kitchens and smiles plastered on their faces.

You rolled your eyes before tucking a stray piece of hair behind your ear, dipping your quill in ink and continuing to write on the price of parchment.

"Hello there, love." You looked up and saw him staring back at you, hugging you from behind, which made you carefully place your quill in your ink pot.

"Hey Sirius." You say back, leaning into him, his scent overpowering your senses.

"Been to the kitchen?"

"Yup. Wasn't much though." He replies before pulling away and looking towards his friends.

The three others were already on the stairs, making Sirius roll his eyes playfully at them trying to run away from him.

"I'll talk to you later, alright?" He asked before kissing your forehead.

"Yeah, sure. Bye." You said before kissing his cheek, picking up your quill and carrying on to write your essay.

Sirius ran after the Marauders and chased them all the way up the stairs.

Your eyes followed them upstairs as your quill rested in your hand, a drop of ink daring to fall.

You sighed as you faced your writing again, just in time to see the ink drip onto your page.

"Shit!" You exclaimed as you tried to fix it but soon have up as it smeared down the page.

You sighed and looked for your wand but it was   in the Ravenclaw Common Room as your friend b/f/n had it in her robe; you had yet to get it back.

Instead, you grabbed a different piece of parchment, ripped enough off to write on and wrote a note to Sirius, asking him to meet you in the Common Room in an Hour for their usual talk.

You signed it and walked upstairs and slipped it under the door of the boys' dormitory and walked downstairs to sit down.

———

Your friends Lily, Mary, Marlene and Dorcas came in and talked to you for an hour before they went to their dorm.

Then, it was time.

Sirius came walking downstairs, hair loose and shirtless, which was unusual for him as he never really went shirtless unless it was in his dorm.

"Hey." Was all he said when he walked down and sat on the opposite side of the couches.

You both talked for a while about life, Sirius' family and other things.

———
<Sirius' POV>
———
I walked down to meet Y/n in the Common Room for our weekly talk.

I was becoming more distant to her than I wanted to be but I tried not to be. All my mates knew about it; I liked her.

I always thought our relationship was platonic; that was before I caught feelings for her.

It wasn't intentional. I knew about her past relationships being shit but I'd always comfort her.

    I would treat her better than they could.

———
<Y/n's POV>

I told him about what had happened earlier with the parchment but Sirius didn't seem to bothered as he started into my eyes.

His eyes roamed my face, once dropping down to my lips and back up while I looked at him confused before it hit me.

I liked him and he liked me.

I knew it wasn't platonic.

———
<2nd person POV>

You started at Sirius as he talked the same way he looked at you; you eyes once flickering down to his lips and back up.

He didn't seem to notice though.

Or so you thought.

———
Sirius looked at you again, his eyes drooping down to your lips and back up before taking your chin in his hands and kissing you deeply and passionately.

He quickly pulled away and composed himself, apologising.

"I'm so sorry Y/n, I-i didn't know what came over m-"

You cut him off by kissing him again on the lips.

———-