Chapter 7 My Boss

Pete

Beep....beep...beep.

Arh... I hate this sound. Seriously! I am a trained bodyguard but I am telling you, the sound of an alarm is the most annoying sound I have heard in my entire life. Yup! It is worse than the sound of a bomb. Fuck! I need to wake up! Arh... I hate my life!

I gently tried to move to my right side and my eyes were still closed. I am not ready to open them. I am not ready for the morning itself! But I couldn't move a bit of my body. It felt like I was trapped under some sort of heavy wood. Where was I last night?

Oh god! Did I faint in the gym and the weight machine fell into my body? Then why is no one rescuing me? But, shouldn't I be in pain now? Nah! I don't feel any pain in my body. It's more like I am under some shield where I can't move around. But it doesn't hurt much.

The alarm was killing me. And I can't even pull my hands to smash that shit! Ah! I definitely need to open my eyes! What the fuck is this?!

I reluctantly opened my right eye only to see Vegas clinging to my body. He literally wrapped his whole body over me.

WHAT????? How the hell did this happen? Why am I even in his bed? Did he give me some stuff to drink? Holy hell!

I was busy thinking about all the possibilities for me to sleep there. And I even forgot that we were still in the same position until Vegas murmured.

"um... Pete... Turn off the alarm. I am still sleepy!" Vegas said snuggling to my nape.

WHAT??? AGAIN WHAT?

Why the hell am I not in my sense? I am sleeping right next to Vegas. Shit! You have to stand up from the bed Pete. Now Stop thinking and move your ass idiot!

I pushed Vegas from me and stood up from the bed. Well... I pushed him a little hard, he was off guard so he rolled to the other side and then ended up on the floor with a scream.

Yes. On my first morning in the minor mansion, I slept stupidly in Khun's bed,  pushed him to the floor, and made him scream from pain. Well, yeah. I was on duty to take care of this same Khun who was injured by me. What are the odds, Pete?

I stood there not knowing what to do or say. Nop barged to the room pointing his gun to every corner.

"Where is he? Where the hell is he hiding!!!"

Nop yelled with his top angry face.

"Nop, how many times did I tell you to scan the room and ask me what happened before assuming there is always an attacker every time you hear any noise!"

Vegas said still laying on the floor.

"Ah... Sorry, Khun Vegas. My bad! Wait... Why are you lying there? Is there something on the bed Khun?"

Nop looked at Vegas with very concerned eyes.

"No. Pete pushed me," he stated simply.

Shit! Vegas, you should have covered for me! What did I ever do to you to punish me like this? Well, I attacked you now and then but still... You know you should have told him that you fell accidentally.