Chapter 11 Back To Home 🔞

Pete

It was already 11.00 p.m. and Vegas was not in the mansion. I spent the rest of the time calling Porsche and Khun Kinn informing them about the attack both officially and unofficially. Porsche said Khun Kinn is already checking the CCTV and other footage with Arm, which I hope may help to find something because he is always the best when it comes to tech.

I went back to the living room to find Nop and other guards who were mugging a lot of coffee to stay awake and they all were busy scrolling their iPads.

"Hey, Pete" New came to me with a coffee.

"Thanks, New," I said while having it.

"What? You look so dull?" He asked.

"Nothing..! It's just you all are busy and have so many things to do but I am sitting here useless like a stone. It bothers me a lot New!"

"Oh, come on! That is how it's gonna work when you live here as Khun Vegas's partner Pete, you will give us the order and we will do them happily"

"What are you blundering New?"

but this time it didn't irritate me. And also made me go a little red which I was scared of if Nop was gonna notice.

"Oh, I... I mean you are helping Pete. You are taking good care of Khun Vegas and... The injuries, you take car-"

"The injuries are fake New. Vegas himself said that."

"Well, yeah. The injuries are fake. But you helped him with... With..." New was struggling to find a single compliment that helped me to uplift my mood.

"Seriously New? You are not making this any better. Just please go and sleep already!" Nop came towards us.

"But P'Nop he is helping you know. Like... Ah..! He helped Khun Vegas to sleep peacefully right now! See?"

"Well, he didn't sleep well yesterday. So he got tired and is now sleeping like a baby. I think you should learn how to compliment people, New!"

New pouted at Nop and gave me a pity look to save him from Nop.

"WAIT!!!" I screamed which startled them.

"Did you say Vegas is sleeping in the room?" I screamed in a high pitch.

"Isn't he? " New asked me.

"He doesn't have an appointment. And he didn't ask for any assistance or guards. So I thought he was resting with you." New said in one breath looking at Nop for any additional points.

"Yeah. He didn't reach to me after that yelling. So I thought the same. " Nop started to shiver.

"No. No! He is out P'Nop! He went just after yelling at the guards. I thought you guys knew! Oh no! He is not guarded! He is not safe! P'Nop! P'Nop do... Do something!" I began to shiver like a leaf.

That idiot didn't tell anything to the guards. What if the attackers find him wandering in the town without any guards? What if anyone kidnaps him? Or even kill him? Why the hell did he do that?!

"P'Nop! Vegas... Where is he?!" my eyes began to go blurry.

"Calm down Pete. I am calling him. Come on Vegas! Pick up!

Shit!" Nop grabbed his phone firmly.

"P'Nop calls his friends. He might be with his friends. Or their condos. Or maybe he... " New stopped suddenly and looked at me.

"WHAT?" P'Nop glared.

"Maybe.....   he will be with..... Yim."

"NO! He doesn't have any relationship with Yim now. Pete, you should believe me. Vegas has changed he will never do anything that hurts you. Trust me! Yeah. I know what you are thinking. He did lie to you about the injury. But... But that was also for your love Pete. He was craving for your love. So please just don't look down on him. "