Chapter 10 My Boy

Pete

I spent my entire day looking after Macau. He is a cool kid. But he was definitely scared that things happened last night. I wanted to hug him so badly. But just like his brother, he doesn't show his weak side to everyone. You need to create a bond. Which I think New already made.

We both played some video games because Macau couldn't sleep. And I won two in three which made a little impression on him.

"Woah... You are so cool Phi!" he said excitedly.

"Well, I learned it from Khun No."

"Ah... But you still can't beat my Hia. He is such a pro." he made a proud face.

"Haha. I don't think so. I can easily finish him. You know gaming is not a thing for impatient ones" I made him go red.

"oh yeah. So you think you can defeat MY HIA? Okay, let's see. I am going to make a bet on that. You know after he is over with this issue. We are gonna have a 5 back to back match day. And who wins in 3 or more- Which obviously will be my Hia, Can say whatever they want to the other one. And he should obey. Deal?"

Macau got so excited forgetting about that incident and finally bloomed a sweet smile.

"Okay. Deal. But we need a supporter from both sides, right? Since you started the bet, you cannot be a supporter of Khun Vegas. Now who is gonna support him?"

He looked around and beamed a smile when he caught New standing there.

"P'New..! He will support Hia."

I looked at New and eyed him in the soup bowl. Which he instantly understood! He is clever!

"Okay, I will support Khun Vegas, if Macau drinks this." New served the soup and medicines to Macau's bed stand.

"Urh... Fine. I will eat it. But Phi, who is gonna support you on the bet?"

"I will support Pete." Said Nop, who was standing on the doorstep.

"When did you guys get back? Did we find anything?" New jumped near Nop.

"No. We couldn't trace a single thing. And Khun is so angry about that!" Nop said after a big sigh.

"NOP!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING NOW?"

We all flinched when Vegas roared from the living room. Nop ran towards him. I went after him and New went to Macau closing the door.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO USELESS? FUCK! I HAVE 50 OR MORE GUARDS AROUND THIS FUCKING HOUSE. AND NO ONE... NO ONE WAS ABLE TO CATCH THOSE ASSHOLES WHO ATTACKED MY BROTHER!"

Vegas was yelling at the entire guards. He grabbed a glass pot that decorated the sofa stand and smashed it to the ground.

"I HAVE BEEN FUCKING TRYING TO GET A SINGLE LEAD AND YOU GUYS COULDN'T GIVE ME A CLUE OR DATA OR ANYTHING! WHY AM I EVEN FEEDING YOU IDIOTS? FUCK NOP, YOU SAID WE HAVE THE BEST TECHNICAL TEAM! WHERE ARE THEM? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUARDING?! I SHOULD FIRE YOU ALL AND HIRE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DO THIS FUCKING JOB! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE AND DON'T SLEEP, EAT, BATH OR REST UNTIL YOU FIND ANY FUCKING CLUE!"