🌶️BURNING DESIRE🌶️

*MATURE SCENE AHEAD*

ARABELLA'S P.O.V

Burning in the crimson glow of the red moon, Caden stares down at me. His eyes carry so much desire I’ve never seen before.

“What did you just say?” I ask.

“You heard me, Arabella. When a red moon rises, the desire, the need to mate is stronger than ever.” He says, moving closer, his body sweat slick and virile against the red moon’s light. “Do you feel it? Do you feel how much I want you? Because I do, I want you, Arabella.” His confession rings in my ears.

“I’m afraid you can’t handle me.” I whisper.

“No? You don’t think so?” He asks, a challenge lacing his voice as he moves towards me, each step deliberate and slow. Like a wolf stalking his prey.

What am I saying? He is a wolf! Hunting is his nature.

“You have no idea what you’re getting into.” I retort.

“You may regret that cockiness, little one.” He says, prowling towards me, backing me up against a tree, holding me in place, and when he just inches away, his eyes blaze with a heat that I’ve come to crave. “Your move, my mate.” He challenges.

Do I want him? Yes I do. God, I want him, so fucking much. But I’m not sure if it’s out of my own will or the true mate bond and that alone scares me. But the urge to have him close to me, to hold me, to have me is so much stronger than that fear, so strong that I find myself dragging my hand over his bare chest, brushing my fingers over his sloping abs, drawing my hand higher and higher…

“Arabella--” My name is hot on his lips. He braces himself against the tree, ripping into its trunk without thinking. “I can’t hold back. And I don’t think it’s entirely because of the red moon either.”

He pulls me impossibly closer to him and massages his lips with mine. Blistering passion ignites within me as he claims me with his lips, his tongue. Pulling away for air, he rakes his hands through my hair, searching my eyes with a ravenous hunger.

“Fuck…What am I going to do with you?”

“Well, you could take my clothes off.” The slutty side of me takes over.

“Now, that’s an idea.” He smiles and leans in slowly. He kisses me again, his tongue reaching deep, exploring me until I soften beneath him. I can feel him gather up the fabric near my stomach and stake it over my bra. I raise my arms, and he guides it off of my body. With an expert touch, he unclasps my bra. He slips his fingers up the straps and pulls the fabric from my breasts.

“Wow.” He praises.

 I stand perfectly still as he studies my bare chest under the red moonlight. His arresting eyes rove over my skin, taking in every inch of me as my heart pounds, threatening to break out of its rib cage. He strips off his own leather facets, until he stands shirtless before me.

“Arabella…you’re fucking beautiful. Do you know that?” The sincerity in his voice caught me off guard. No one has ever been this honest with me before.

“You’re like no one I’ve ever met before, Caden.” I confess.

“Is that a good thing?”

“Yeah, I think it is.” I confirm as he wraps his hands around the small of my waist, pulling me close. Our bond ignites as his chest rubs against my tender and erect nipples. I moan softly into his mouth as he kisses me. Searing desire courses through my veins as I rock against him, feeling the steel of his erection.