IX

▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄

╰┈ Summer of 2019,
in Hockenheimring 🇩🇪

I get dressed, in a black dress that hugged my curves perfectly. Straighten my hair and put some light makeup on.

 Straighten my hair and put some light makeup on

(choose your favorite)

"Ready do get wasted and hook up with random people?"

"You seriously are a bad influence Lewis."

"It's your fault that you agree." we laugh and drove off, to a different club from last night "Now let's go get some drinks first~" we got drinks and talked about random stuff, until someone came to Lewis and stole his attention. I didn't mind, so I drank more, a lot more and went to dance.

I was already feeling the alcohol having his effect in me, I couldn't control what I was doing anymore. Due to the dress being short, I had my movements reduced. I had to pull the dress down multiple times cause it kept sliding up, but that didn't stop me from dancing.

"You sure know how to piss me off." a male voice says in my ear, sending goosebumps all over my body "Did you put on that tight short dress to seduce another guy huh Mon Chérie?" the french accent and the nickname, it was without a doubt Charles.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, we are now dancing together and way too close to each other but none of us pulls away.

"Like you I came to have a good time. To celebrate the fact that I still can move my shoulder" the guilt I felt when he got out of the race, came all over again, but I wasn't going to show him. I tried to go to the bar again, but he pulled my wrist and trapped me in his arms "N'essaie pas de partir au milieu de la conversation chérie"
[Don't try to leave in the middle of the talk darling]

"Je ne le suis pas, laisse-moi partir Charles!"
[I am not, let me go Charles!]

"Je ne referai plus la même erreur mon amour"
[I won't make that same mistake again love]

He continues to hug me and not letting me go, eventually I gave in and stopped trying to let go and just wished to stay there forever.

"Nous ne devrions pas faire ça, je suis ton médecin"
[We shouldn't be doing this, I'm your doctor]

"Tu n'as pas à le faire pour ce soir..."
[You don't have to for tonight...]

Our bodies got closer and cling onto another dancing, making both of us craving for more of each other.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After a couple of minutes we were both out of breath and went to the bar. None of us was sober, but that didn't stop us for becoming even less. We drank and laugh.

"I'm going to the toilet." I said caressing his hand. I got up and left. As I get in front of the door I am pushed against the wall "Charles-" he stops me from talking as he kissed me. We were burning with lust, drunk and in need for each other's touch. We get inside the toilet and continue making out and as things started to get more serious he stops "Don't you dare fucking stop now, or I'll get someone who will continue for you." that was enough for him to continue and become even more aggressive and needy.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Let's go back to the hotel..." I say whispering in his ear and bitting it afterwards. Even if you just did it, we both knew that it wouldn't just stop with that, so we got ourselves one last drink and went to the hotel "You asked for more drinks?"

"Champagne." he smirks opening the bottle.

"Fancy~" I slowly start undressing him, never taking my eyes of him.

"Merde... Ne me regarde pas avec ces yeux sexy..."
[Shit... Don't look at me with those sexy eyes...]

I smirk and unzip his pants with my mouth still looking at him. I leak the top of his underwear and he murmurs things in french.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"C'était si bon bébé"
[That felt so good baby]

"Maintenant c'est mon tour, non?"
[Now it's my turn, no?]

He grins and starts taking my clothes, pushing his fingers inside me.

"Déjà si humide? Et c'est tout pour moi ~"
[So wet already? And it's all for me~]

I bite my bottom lip, trying to cover of the moans, but he notices and takes his fingers off, pushing himself inside.

"C'est vrai, crie mon nom plus fort mon amour"
[That's right, scream my name louder my love]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
in the ꕤ morning

I wake up feeling my head throbbing and my whole body ache. I don't remember anything from last night. This is the worst hangover ever. I see a guy next to me, I can't see his face since he is facing the other way and my vision is still blurry. I tried getting up, but instead I fell.

"Ich kann nicht laufen, was zum Teufel?"
[I can't walk, what the fuck?]

I hear something shuffle on the bed and see Charles?! Smirking at me?!

"Je t'ai dit que tu ne pourrais pas marcher avec moi"
[Told you wouldn't be able to walk with me]

This is indeed, the worst hangover ever.